Mort prediction of QBs in order in MMQB- Darnold, Allen, Mayfield & Rosen

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

All 4 of them will be gone in the top 5 picks, imo

I'm sure they will, but for arguments sake, if they think Rosen will slide, I'll gladly benefit from it.

I think some teams like Buffalo, Miami, maybe Arizona will try to put it out there that Rosen has red flags. 

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

All 4 of them will be gone in the top 5 picks, imo

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the NFL.  With so many question marks with these QBs, I would bet a lot of money that 4 of them do not go in top 5.  Generational talents like Barkley and Chubb will push at QBs down.

11 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the NFL.  With so many question marks with these QBs, I would bet a lot of money that 4 of them do not go in top 5.  Generational talents like Barkley and Chubb will push at QBs down.

Couch - McNabb - Akili Smith went 1-2-3, people weren't sure if McNabb could even throw in the NFL and Smith was a 1 year wonder.

4 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Bradley Chubb is a stud, no doubt, but I don’t think I’d call him a generational talent.  

20 minutes ago, Zac said:

That makes me wonder - is Rosen an Elway QB?  Gut says no but i don't know why

That’s the big question.  After watching his QBs the last couple years, I’d venture to say he is a Rosen guy

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hes the best pass rusher this year but isn’t on the same level prospect as Clowney, Mario or even a Garrett.

There’s at least 3 maybe more DL coming in next year who would very likely go above Chubb. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I will bank on them(Darnold, Allen, Mayfield, Rosen) all being gone by 7 or 8.  Top 5 maybe not but a very strong possibility.

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

It's kinda funny how people will claim we're over-estimating the QBs in this class and then will call these other guys "generational" talent.

OJ Simpson was a generational talent. Know how many playoff games he played in his career? Exactly 1. All those years of leading the league and breaking records didnt do SQUAT for the Bills. Also see: Barry Sanders. And without Aikman and Kelly, Emmitt and Thurman wouldnt have done much either. Maybe rack up a lot of yards, but the teams still suck without a QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's kinda funny how people will claim we're over-estimating the QBs in this class and then will call these other guys "generational" talent.

OJ Simpson was a generational talent. Know how many playoff games he played in his career? Exactly 1. All those years of leading the league and breaking records didnt do SQUAT for the Bills. Also see: Barry Sanders. And without Aikman and Kelly, Emmitt and Thurman wouldnt have done much either. Maybe rack up a lot of yards, but the teams still suck without a QB.

Talent and production are two different things.  Barkley has generational skills, same with Chubb.  The quickness, speed, size, etc. doesn't come around every year.