What is your biggest Bills FA mistake

BisonMan

It's going back a little, but Joe Panos was the Derek Dockery of his times.  An interior linemen. We signed him to a hefty contract, from the Eagles around 1997 or 1998.  He was often injured, and just flat out terrible when he was healthy.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 3

Interestingly enough we really don't have much.. we do well getting FA's. Not to jack the idea of the thread, but what trade offer / FA signing would you hate currently?

Just now, White Linen said:

Anquan Boldin 

Mike Tolbert

Patrick DiMarco

those were nobodies with no guarantees. Tolbert signing wouldn't have been so bad if we knew we were actually going to run him so much haa

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Somehow one of the many Buddy defenders will find a way to justify the signing

Thankfully, I didn't do Twitter back then and BBMB is burnt to the ground. No evidence of how dumb my takes may have been.

I'll hear no Buddy Nix slander though. I heard him before I saw him and I thought the Bills GM was Foghorn Leghorn. I will let nothing sully that memory :)

• Haha (+1) 1

Larry Triplett is a great choice because he was very expensive and really played like garabage.

im going to throw another out there:

Quinn Early - He had his best season ever in New Orleans and we signed him to a decent sized contract after he eclipsed the 1,000 yard mark.  Quinn was okay with the Bills but he never found the form that he had the previous season.  

• Like (+1) 1