Michael Bennett - warrant out for arrest

19 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Folks, take note. This is what's wrong with Society

This kind of question and this line of thinking is everything that is wrong with the world we live in today.  The snowflakes should be upset and the population of this world that actually has an IQ in the triple digits should also be offended. Why can't a woman of elderly status work security? Should she have to work security? I can't answer that. Can you? Further why should you have to tell somebody like Michael Bennett or anybody else to keep themselves in line?

Further, if you have ever been to a place like this they often rely on these older folks just to keep the calm and watch out for the field. They're not there to do a police beat down like this douchebag deserves, but let's bet he will claim he got one just like in Vegas. They're there to keep things organized. They're not sitting there dealing with hellions or folks trying to cause a ruckus. There there simply to maintain a little bit of order and act more as an usher than security. 

But, folks let it be obvious. This is what's wrong with this world when you ask this question especially at this point

I worked security for 2 years at Raymond James for the Bucs. I had to break up multiple fights with drunk fans and stand for long periods of time and only made a dollar more than minimum wage. The cops that work those games usually don't pay attention and leave most of the work for the security. The third time I took a punch I left and didn't even collect a check and said screw this. There is a difference between an usher and security more than likely she was an usher. Screw Bennett for always acting like a scum bag he seems to always be in the spot light for the wrong reasons. No a 66 year old paraplegic should not be security but often times security wear the exact same outfits and even work for the same company as the ushers. I had to help throw out people sometimes 5 a game for poor behavior. I will say Bucs fans are the worst fan base in the country.

19 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

The old lady.

I remember that one woman guarding the Obama's got knocked out and allowed the guy who jumped the fence to enter the white house and the white house personal residence.

I work as an officer in a jail, and suggesting that women can't handle security like men can is ridiculous. 

I work in a direct supervision facility, where 1 officer is in a pod with 72 inmates at a time...ALONE. And the women there can handle their sh** better than most males. Hell, their command presence alone ends up discouraging people from touching them, whereas the men end up getting hurt far more often (thankfully I haven't been).

Just because their was a female guarding Obama and got knocked down, doesn't mean a man couldn't get knocked down. In fact, watch any number of videos during the Bush era & his guards got knocked over plenty of times (my uncle was secret service for him). Many women CAN do security. A 66 year old paraplegic can NOT though...and that's the problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Wow. Hey man, we've all got sides of the line to stand on. If this is what you wanna get behind, that's your prerogative.... but damn. You come off to me as part of the problem in this world.

Was she injured, yes? Pay her$

End of story.

CudlyDark prefers players with edges who hurt people, aid in murder, etc.  I am sure Aaron Hernandez and Ray Lewis were on his fantasy teams.

1 hour ago, flomoe said:

Wasn’t he the one in Vegas last year or a couple years ago that said the police targeted him because he was black?

“He was just walking down the street” or something like that?

Yes.  And it was proven that he fabricated the whole story when video was released. He went so far as to thank the officers afterward. 

19 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

It's worse than that. She was in a wheelchair than never moved. He never pushed her to the ground. She has a "sprained" shoulder. The entire thing is over money. It's clearly malicious prosecution.

Ha ha you're something else. By my first post, yeah my initial reaction because it's him is that he was a damn POS. But indeed, it could be a money grab frivolous lawsuit. Point is, WE don't know. Yet YOU are 100% sure it's a money grab.

Edited by Jerome007

21 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Ha ha you're something else. By my first post, yeah my initial reaction because it's him is that he was a damn POS. But indeed, it could be a money grab frivolous lawsuit. Point is, WE don't know. Yet YOU are 100% sure it's a money grab.

He knows it is a money grab because he would do it if he could.

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yes.  And it was proven that he fabricated the whole story when video was released. He went so far as to thank the officers afterward. 

Why are you lying? The video clearly showed he had at least one weapon drawn on him while he was on the ground. He was also handcuffed and held for several minutes before they released him. Considering he was innocent, that alone is a traumatic experience, but to be black, in today's climate and have that happen to you... I can certainly understand that Bennett might have been afraid for his life. He should have been. People have been murdered by authorities for less these days. Was he racially profiled? Maybe. I can't say for sure but other than that, everything happened pretty much as he said. As for this current instance, sure it seems like he acted like an entitled jerk, but let's wait until all the facts come out before we convict the guy. It seems like a lot of people on this board want to convict Bennett already and are taking great pleasure in him being charged. It makes me wonder why that is. 

1 minute ago, Eddiegoofball said:

Why are you lying? The video clearly showed he had at least one weapon drawn on him while he was on the ground. He was also handcuffed and held for several minutes before they released him. Considering he was innocent, that alone is a traumatic experience, but to be black, in today's climate and have that happen to you... I can certainly understand that Bennett might have been afraid for his life. He should have been. People have been murdered by authorities for less these days. Was he racially profiled? Maybe. I can't say for sure but other than that, everything happened pretty much as he said. As for this current instance, sure it seems like he acted like an entitled jerk, but let's wait until all the facts come out before we convict the guy. It seems like a lot of people on this board want to convict Bennett already and are taking great pleasure in him being charged. It makes me wonder why that is. 

How am I lying? Do you not understand the way police work? Do you like hashtags?  Do you find yourself talking about feelings a lot? Because really, I think you lack a lot of things but make up for those by being quite sensitive.  At the time he ran from the building which was suspicious, he was treated as a suspect, as everyone should who fits the description and flees the scene of a possible crime. He had the gun held on him by a trained professional protecting his safety and that of the public. So what is your problem? The police did exactly what they're supposed to do per training and Common Sense.

But I am lying? What racial bull **** climate are you talking about? He was held for several minutes while he was identified, is this wrong?  

It sounds like you just don't understand how policing works. But we can continue to have this discussion as I I know there are several officers who are getting frustrated with folks who think that police are too mean and nasty. I know there are several people who like to attack cops because they shoot somebody who is walking at them and possibly a threat. But, you know, feelings matter more than facts

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How am I lying? Do you not understand the way police work? Do you like hashtags?  Do you find yourself talking about feelings a lot? Because really, I think you lack a lot of things but make up for those by being quite sensitive.  At the time he ran from the building which was suspicious, he was treated as a suspect, as everyone should who fits the description and flees the scene of a possible crime. He had the gun held on him by a trained professional protecting his safety and that of the public. So what is your problem? The police did exactly what they're supposed to do per training and Common Sense.

But I am lying? What racial bull **** climate are you talking about? He was held for several minutes while he was identified, is this wrong?  

It sounds like you just don't understand how policing works. But we can continue to have this discussion as I I know there are several officers who are getting frustrated with folks who think that police are too mean and nasty. I know there are several people who like to attack cops because they shoot somebody who is walking at them and possibly a threat. But, you know, feelings matter more than facts

You're lying because you said Bennett fabricated the story and he did not. The police did what he said they did and whether they followed procedure or not, are you saying that Bennett has to feel a certain way about it, that he shouldn't feel afraid for his life? Who are you to tell him how he should he feel in that moment? I never said the police did their job improperly but I am acknowledging Bennett's perspective about the situation and he is entitled to that. He had every right to fear for his life in that instance.

And what's with the insults? You don't know me. Seems like you are very quick to make assumptions and judge people. 

19 minutes ago, Eddiegoofball said:

You're lying because you said Bennett fabricated the story and he did not. The police did what he said they did and whether they followed procedure or not, are you saying that Bennett has to feel a certain way about it, that he shouldn't feel afraid for his life? Who are you to tell him how he should he feel in that moment? I never said the police did their job improperly but I am acknowledging Bennett's perspective about the situation and he is entitled to that. He had every right to fear for his life in that instance.

And what's with the insults? You don't know me. Seems like you are very quick to make assumptions and judge people. 

I'm not insulting. 

I'm just not sure where you can claim the police did what he said vs. follow procedure.  Michael Bennett is a sensetive child who needs to grow up, for one.

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm not insulting. 

I'm just not sure where you can claim the police did what he said vs. follow procedure.  Michael Bennett is a sensetive child who needs to grow up, for one.

I'll try this one last time. I'm not arguing with you on police procedure. And I didn't say or claim the police did anything to him. They are facts. Some crazy stuff happened, Bennett got the heck out of there. The police chased him, caught him, held him face down at gunpoint where then a cop put a knee in his back, cuffed him and they checked him out for a few minutes before he was released. From Bennett's perspective, he was terrified. He probably thought he was going to be the next black person murdered by police. Saying that a black person shouldn't be afraid of the police and is acting like nothing more than a sensitive child is ignorant, insensitive and reeks of privilege. All I'm saying is to try to put yourself in his shoes. He didn't do anything wrong. He ran from the scene of some crazy stuff that had nothing to do with him. Next thing he knew he had a gun on him and wondered if he was going to die. He had every right to feel how he did. Whether you like the guy or not, how he felt is how he felt. I'm sorry if how he felt about the situation bothers you. 

1 minute ago, Eddiegoofball said:

I'll try this one last time. I'm not arguing with you on police procedure. And I didn't say or claim the police did anything to him. They are facts. Some crazy stuff happened, Bennett got the heck out of there. The police chased him, caught him, held him face down at gunpoint where then a cop put a knee in his back, cuffed him and they checked him out for a few minutes before he was released. From Bennett's perspective, he was terrified. He probably thought he was going to be the next black person murdered by police. Saying that a black person shouldn't be afraid of the police and is acting like nothing more than a sensitive child is ignorant, insensitive and reeks of privilege. All I'm saying is to try to put yourself in his shoes. He didn't do anything wrong. He ran from the scene of some crazy stuff that had nothing to do with him. Next thing he knew he had a gun on him and wondered if he was going to die. He had every right to feel how he did. Whether you like the guy or not, how he felt is how he felt. I'm sorry if how he felt about the situation bothers you. 

Me thinks you know nothing. And calling someone a liar is a tremendous insult.  You called me a liar. Which I'm not.  Bennett is.  As well as a sensetive little B word.

System failed him, eh?  Like a man who resisted arrest, a man who attacked a police officer, a man who attacked another man, a kid who pointed a weapon at police, and a woman who was psychotic and attacked police?

Yep, Michael Bennett, don't let exaggeration come in to play.  Don't let the "excessive force" bull **** be taken seriously.

DJC8a-ZW4AEES11?format=jpg

Poor little Michael Bennett.  The intelligence of a peanut not able to understand situations like this. Must be so fearful in Sunday when he has to face big evil men who want to hurt him!  

Again, he is a sniveling little B word. And he needs to be told this and made aware because, I really don't think he knows this. His reality, though scary and monsters under his bed and big bad white people aside, must be tough.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Me thinks you know nothing. And calling someone a liar is a tremendous insult.  You called me a liar. Which I'm not.  Bennett is.  As well as a sensetive little B word.

System failed him, eh?  Like a man who resisted arrest, a man who attacked a police officer, a man who attacked another man, a kid who pointed a weapon at police, and a woman who was psychotic and attacked police?

Yep, Michael Bennett, don't let exaggeration come in to play.  Don't let the "excessive force" bull **** be taken seriously.

DJC8a-ZW4AEES11?format=jpg

Poor little Michael Bennett.  The intelligence of a peanut not able to understand situations like this. Must be so fearful in Sunday when he has to face big evil men who want to hurt him!  

Again, he is a sniveling little B word. And he needs to be told this and made aware because, I really don't think he knows this. His reality, though scary and monsters under his bed and big bad white people aside, must be tough.

I'm sorry for calling you out for deciding facts must adhere to your agenda. I'm also sorry the world isn't full of tough guys like you who can brush off trauma, oppression and racism like it's nothing. I'm also sorry the world and the people in it don't act and feel the way you want them to. Sounds to me like you also dislike Bennett for other reasons than him not being appreciate and knowledgeable of police procedure.

5 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

i am under the assumption the charges are being filed due to a grand jury .. not any "believing the cops at face value" 

"You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich." But also it is the cop Bennett told to jump in a lake who is the witness and lead investigator.

42 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

"You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich." But also it is the cop Bennett told to jump in a lake who is the witness and lead investigator.

ok. guess then we should should maybe revamp our criminal justice system if that in fact can happen.. JMHO, Bennett 's past behavior.. well his cred may be a bit questionable,. but hey to each their own.. 

1 hour ago, Fetou said:

Are you?

Thou shalt not discriminate against blind pilots.

you have to be a stand up comedian! . if not , try an open mic night.."funny stuff! ". . 

2 hours ago, Eddiegoofball said:

I'm sorry for calling you out for deciding facts must adhere to your agenda. I'm also sorry the world isn't full of tough guys like you who can brush off trauma, oppression and racism like it's nothing. I'm also sorry the world and the people in it don't act and feel the way you want them to. Sounds to me like you also dislike Bennett for other reasons than him not being appreciate and knowledgeable of police procedure.

Yes, of course. Obviously because he is black. Duh.

I don't like people like Bennett.  And I've been thru trauma. I've had police point weapons at me, non police/leo pull guns in me, etc.  But that doesn't matter

If people choose to view everything thru a bias then they're only creating more.  Police would ha e treated anyone like they did Bennett given the circumstances. He's not special. Just a doche.