WR Terrelle Pryor Agrees to a Deal with the NYJ

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Jets doing work in FA.  

they are.

will it be effective. They are still the jets. and we have said it before.. Jets look like a contender after FA.
They still have a Johnson at the Helm. wait till the draft.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Jets could be good this year. 

I expect them to be better than us. I think they can be a 7 to 9 win team next season with McCown, Bridgewater or rookie. They have the makings of a solid roster and solid at the point of attack as they kicked the crap out of us on both sides of the LOS in the second meeting, but as you said they are the Jets and I'm not confident in Bowles.

I expect the Bills to win 6 or 7 next season. I'm ok with a slight drop as long as they do what they need to to get a franchise QB. 

Too early to call. but your prognosis has traction

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Pryor is terrible.  

/thread

or is he ...

Bills has some of the best WR Coaches in the League.

Kick those  tires already.

environment is everything to these types of players

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Based on his play last year, he wouldn't be a #2 on an NFL team.  CFL?  Maybe.

point is, we have nothing better excepting Benjamins knees playing for us right now. I suspect that is 26 general gist

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

point is, we have nothing better excepting Benjamins knees playing for us right now. I suspect that is 26 general gist

Well...good thing they have the rest of F/A, the draft, trades and training camp to improve the position.  Won't take much to find a better player than Pryor.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Pryor is still learning how to be a WR. He has more talent than any WR on the Bills' roster that's for sure. 

He's going to be 29 before the season starts.  He better finish "WR for Dummies" pretty quick.  Time is running out for him.  

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Well...good thing they have the rest of F/A, the draft, trades and training camp to improve the position.  Won't take much to find a better player than Pryor.

He's going to be 29 before the season starts.  He better finish "WR for Dummies" pretty quick.  Time is running out for him.  

Doesn't seem so with him about to sign with the NYJ. 

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Based on his play last year, he wouldn't be a #2 on an NFL team.  CFL?  Maybe.

Buffalo’s #2 WR last year was a guy that got cut from a team with the worst receiving corps in the league. Pryor easily would have been in contention for the #2 spot on the Bills last year even with his pathetic level of play.

• Like (+1) 1