Was George Edwards broken?

4_kidd_4

2010 Bills D under George Edwards gave up 30+ points nine times.

Nine. Times.

Other highlights include an 0-8 record for the first half of the season, giving up 445 and 444 yards to the Pats and Jets in back to back weeks, and giving up 200+ yards on the ground 8 times (including totals of 273, 274 and 276 yards), and being eliminated from playoff contention by week 12.

To his credit, we did win the annual Bills/Browns Toilet Bowl that year,  Big George managed to hold the vaunted Browns O to 3 points.

So my question is, was George Edwards broken by Fitz being named the starter because Trent Edwards was broken?

Discuss.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I know this is a joke thread but I actually think Edwards has gone on to prove himself a decent coach.  That 2010 D was just devoid of talent. 

So...you’re saying Dwan Edwards was the most broken of the broke?

29 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

George had a great set of teeth

This is a good point, but don’t forget that Trent also had a smile you could set your watch to.

9 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Did you realie that Al Edwards was the 4th string QB in case the 3rd got hurt?

Truth.

No wonder Gale Gilbert was always looking over his non-throwing shoulder.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

2010 Bills D under George Edwards gave up 30+ points nine times.

Nine. Times.

Other highlights include an 0-8 record for the first half of the season, giving up 445 and 444 yards to the Pats and Jets in back to back weeks, and giving up 200+ yards on the ground 8 times (including totals of 273, 274 and 276 yards), and being eliminated from playoff contention by week 12.

To his credit, we did win the annual Bills/Browns Toilet Bowl that year,  Big George managed to hold the vaunted Browns O to 3 points.

So my question is, was George Edwards broken by Fitz being named the starter because Trent Edwards was broken?

Discuss.

He was just leading you down the primrose path, Mrs. Beuller.