Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

1 minute ago, davspo said:

Dollars to donuts it's not drugs- mental health disorder - sad to see-. Seemed like a nice kid- - always respectful- these kids overcome so many obsticals to make it and it's sad to see something like this happen. 

Nah.

2 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Thanks for the scolding oh Pious One!

If that's what you get from this, smh. I expect these comments to be lost on some. I guess we know where you stand. I sincerely hope you don't ever have anyone in your family to through the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

I have little sympathy for him.Out in LA living large..he could be in the Buffalo/any area giving back to the community....Meals on Wheels for example is always looking for help.He's another young punk with to much time and money on his hands.

Jump to conclusions much?   

4 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

The drug experts in this thread are cracking me up. Assumptions/BS = Facts, right?

No one knows what happened, you are correct. Most of us are assuming drugs. It is quite the coincidence that a mental breakdown surfaced in unison with a night at a hotel in LA. We are all talking out of our rears because it’s forum, that’s what we do. Zay has bigger things to worry about than what us clowns have to say, and most of us do wish him all the best. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I am very liberal/libertarian on these issues.  That being said, he had every advantage in status, coaching and need.  Still, after disappointing everyone, he decides to choose this.  This isn't about the drug or event; it is about the character.  

I don't know how much a mental break speaks to character. If he made the decision to take PCP or something absurd like that it's one thing, but it's entirely possible that he just got blackout drunk and lost his mind.

Some people can't handle their buzz. At least he didn't drive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

No one knows what happened, you are correct. Most of us are assuming drugs. It is quite the coincidence that a mental breakdown surfaced in unison with a night at a hotel in LA. We are all talking out of our rears because it’s forum, that’s what we do. Zay has bigger things to worry about than what us clowns have to say, and most of us do wish him all the best. 

*points at all of you*