Mayfield say's he's improved since combine

RVJ

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Right but there is not one owner, Gm, or Head coach.  You change one of their minds or catch their eye you are better of than and lower level guy.

Edited by Mat68

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Right but there is not one owner, Gm, or Head coach.  You change one of their minds or catch their eye you are better of than and lower level guy.

No.  from USA Today:

"According to several reporters on hand, several NFL heavyweights were in attendance: Broncos general manager John Elway and head coach Vance Joseph, Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, Giants offensive coordinator Mike Shula, and Steelers offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner. NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said all 32 NFL teams were represented in some form."

I read the article, but I don't see where he says he has improved since the combine. He just says a bunch of predraft drivel that he is coached to say, like every other player.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Teddy Bridgewater had an inexplicably horrible pro day. Just awful. 

Good point, but I guess I was being rhetorical.

These pro days are orchestated to such a great degree, it is RARE that a players strengths aren't highlighted and weaknesses are minimized.

Teddy really must have **** the bed, because at the time no one could even sugar coat it.

• Like (+1) 1