Tillerson's out. Pompeo to be the new SoS

On 3/13/2018 at 10:36 AM, Cugalabanza said:

“Trump is a genius!  He’s trolling all the cucktards & libflakes so hard, their heads are exploding.  Man, he’s playing the MSM like a fiddle.  He totally knows exactly what he’s doing.  He’s a master political strategist.  This is all playing out precisely how he wants.”

- This !@#$ing place

No. Hes just a criminal eliminating all who oppose him in a desperate attempt to save his pathetic behind. Go along now. Get back to your billygoat and make sure to use plenty of lube. After that you can go check your one tooth and make sure its still there. Enjoy the klan meeting tonight.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

No. Hes just a criminal eliminating all who oppose him in a desperate attempt to save his pathetic behind. Go along now. Get back to your billygoat and make sure to use plenty of lube. After that you can go check your one tooth and make sure its still there. Enjoy the klan meeting tonight.

dude

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Shirley you're joking. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mob bosses keep the corrupt officials in the system. 

They don't flush them down the McCabe.

Well we all know he’s not very smart. Just smart enough to fool the reality tv society. 

3 hours ago, thebug said:

Well we all know he’s not very smart. Just smart enough to fool the reality tv society. 

I'm curious on what grounds you alledge "he isn't very smart".

I would posit that anyone achieving all he has in life is very smart.  You don't have to like the man personally, or agree with him politically; but to deny his obvious accomplishments and the human traits which typically generate that level of success doesn't make any sense on an intellectual level.  

The left has a habit of doing this.  They look at the acceptance if their world view as a supreme symbol of intelligence, and then castigate those leaders with the gall to disagree for being "stupid", as evidenced by their lack of agreement.  It was done with Reagan, then W. Bush, and now Trump.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I would posit that anyone achieving all he has in life is very smart.  You don't have to like the man personally, or agree with him politically; but to deny his obvious accomplishments and the human traits which typically generate that level of success doesn't make any sense on an intellectual level.  

The left has a habit of doing this.  They look at the acceptance if their world view as a supreme symbol of intelligence, and then castigate those leaders with the gall to disagree for being "stupid", as evidenced by their lack of agreement.  It was done with Reagan, then W. Bush, and now Trump.

Alledge?

I'm standing on alledge guessing spell check was off.  But then, again, it's easy to just it on alledge with the other foot.

6 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

My God you're a little B word. My whole klan group things so!

Hot shower!

43 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And Romney. Don’t forget that he was so stupid that he actually thought and SAID Russia was our most dangerous strategic enemy! :o

Not only that, but his wife owns a horse! A HORSE! Can you believe it?

What a stupido idiota!

17 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Alledge?

I'm standing on alledge guessing spell check was off.  But then, again, it's easy to just it on alledge with the other foot.

My God you're a little B word. My whole klan group things so!

Hot shower!

You really are a special kind of stupid and Im not the one with the word "boys" in my name. The hot shower blast is beyond creepy. Hows Jerry Sandusky doing?

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

You really are a special kind of stupid and Im not the one with the word "boys" in my name. The hot shower blast is beyond creepy. Hows Jerry Sandusky doing?

Eh, you're trying too hard.

• Haha (+1) 1

Newbies rarely fail us here at PPP. They either come with their superior knowledge that they picked up from SNL last night to teach us what's up, or come in with their guns blazing while they run across the minefield of their brain capacity. I suppose we do need fresh meat here but it seems like most of it has long passed its "buy by" date.

• Like (+1) 2