Tillerson's out. Pompeo to be the new SoS

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gator, you ignorant slut. Trump fired him on the Friday before he announced it to the world via tweet on Tuesday. Just about everything you post is wrong, misspelled, poor grammar or someone else's work.

You are a Trumpbot. You shouldn't be calling anyone ignorant. 

Glad you can use your extremely limited skills--of which you have zero skills for arguing--to correct typos. Because that's all your stupid ass can do. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a Trumpbot. You shouldn't be calling anyone ignorant. 

Glad you can use your extremely limited skills--of which you have zero skills for arguing--to correct typos. Because that's all your stupid ass can do. 

No comments on me pointing out how the premise of your post was wrong?

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He fired his Sec of State by tweet. This guy is a complete joke. Having him as president is all Putin needed to "win" in helping Trump win. Anything else he does for Putin is just icing on the cake 

Maybe you do get it.  Maybe you've been right all along and we haven't been listening to you.  Trump is firing everyone, or making them resign, so that he can be the Strong-Man-Puppet-Governor-Of-The-Russian-Colony like Putin wants him to be?  In order to do that, Trump needs only weak toadies that have ceremonial positions which lack any real power. 

Where's Mueller to stop this!  Bob in Michigan wants Mueller to keep investigating, but it will be too late by the time Trump gets taken out in handcuffs.  Pretty soon, we all better watch what we say, or they will come get us.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tillerson/trump-fires-tillerson-a-moderate-replaces-him-with-hawkish-spy-chief-pompeo-idUSKCN1GP1NJ

Senior White House officials said Chief of Staff Kelly had asked Tillerson to step down on Friday but did not want to make it public while he was on a trip to Africa. Trump’s Twitter announcement came only a few hours after Tillerson, who cut his trip to Africa short, landed in Washington.

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tillerson/trump-fires-tillerson-a-moderate-replaces-him-with-hawkish-spy-chief-pompeo-idUSKCN1GP1NJ

Senior White House officials said Chief of Staff Kelly had asked Tillerson to step down on Friday but did not want to make it public while he was on a trip to Africa. Trump’s Twitter announcement came only a few hours after Tillerson, who cut his trip to Africa short, landed in Washington.

:lol:

Ya, ok!!! 

1 minute ago, thebug said:

No, I'm serious! This is from a senior White House official. 

Quite seriously, can I ask you why you've set out to drag down the level of discourse here and make this a worse place?  That does appear to be your only true objective, so I'm curious about the "why".  Why would you set out to make something worse than it was?  There's no net positive.  You aren't furthering conversation.  You aren't offering reasoned counter positions.  You're just flinging garbage for the sole purpose of flinging garbage.  Why?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Quite seriously, can I ask you why you've set out to drag down the level of discourse here and make this a worse place?  That does appear to be your only true objective, so I'm curious about the "why".  Why would you set out to make something worse than it was?  There's no net positive.  You aren't furthering conversation.  You aren't offering reasoned counter positions.  You're just flinging garbage for the sole purpose of flinging garbage.  Why?

Someone said I couldn't. 

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

just ignore..... officially.....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Someone told you that you couldn't make the message board worse by intentionally posting to the detriment of the board, so you decided that's exactly what you would do?

Lol, with you, boysz, Row and 3rd thing, Tom and Conspiracy theory boy here, how could it be worse? 

• Haha (+1) 1