Tillerson's out. Pompeo to be the new SoS

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

cc6a00d8341bffd953ef017c3528ac5f970b.jpg

what do you care about bloodshed?  I mean, no big deal as long as she didn't mess with your rights? 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The response to facts is... that? 

You're on ignore for a reason, Bug.

:cry:

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She launched an ill advised regime change war in Libya for the profit of her political donors. That ended up with Libya bringing back the slave trade in massive numbers. 

She oversaw a massive (and illegal) gun running program into Syria which was arming AQ and ISIS fighters. This lead to the assault on the embassy in Benghazi and the death of our ambassador. 

But yeah. She was GREAT as SecState.

All that while murdering political opponents and Seth Rich, too! 

1 hour ago, thebug said:

You losers are so blinded by your hate for Hillary that you can't see the rooster in your mouth.  

You're right.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But she murders people! 

You're right, too.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She brought slavery back to Libya.

Oh wait...you're right too!!!

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All that while murdering political opponents and Seth Rich, too! 

Right again.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, I really liked Rex.  Sorry to see him go, but don't have any knowledge on whatever caused this.  Trump's replacing him with a very different breed of cat, an intelligence guy and that says a lot about how he wants things done. 

Just my take:

*Tillerson was against Trump on TPP,

* Against Trump on the Paris accords,

* Against Trump on the Iranian deal,

* Against Trump on direct talks with Kim. 

Sooner or later, that catches up to a guy - especially when the boss is an egomaniac. 

Now Pompeo will be sitting across the table negotiating with people he spent the last year studying/understanding through the CIA prism. He's also got a new hit list of firings to perform at State (which has long been a cesspool of corruption). 

:lol::lol:

Pelosi went to the Gator school of logic:

DYL-wg5W0AEJh7f.jpg

DYL-xE4W4AEQc46.jpg

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1

"every expectation Russia will attack our democracy again"

yes, Nancy, every year since 1919, glad the Dems have finally realized this is an issue, even thought it hasn't mattered boo-bugger-all since 1991...

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just my take:

Sooner or later, that catches up to a guy - especially when the boss is an egomaniac. 

Now Pompeo will be sitting across the table negotiating with people he spent the last year studying/understanding through the CIA prism. He's also got a new hit list of firings to perform at State (which has long been a cesspool of corruption). 

:lol::lol:

Pelosi went to the Gator school of logic:

DYL-wg5W0AEJh7f.jpg

DYL-xE4W4AEQc46.jpg

I honestly don't believe Pelosi is a senile old bat.

But I'm not entirely certain.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I honestly don't believe Pelosi is a senile old bat.

But I'm not entirely certain.

I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. She's not senile - she's just a mealy mouthed politician (as most are). 

I love her argument though for it's hilarity - and the other one being trotted out which says Pompeo is soft on Russia.

Image result for what gif disbelief

He's far more hawkish on Russia than Tillerson. 

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. She's not senile - she's just a mealy mouthed politician (as most are). 

Yes because so few are keeping score or reporting the score.  We the people have the government we deserve unfortunately.  We vote them in and then go about our lives until the next election. 

From a t-shirt I saw.....

Republicans are red

Democrats are blue

Neither of them gives a **** about you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just my take:

In the assembly of his cabinet President Trump looks to value macro level problem solvers whom he uses to strategically target certain things he views as problematic within the bureaucracy, and are in need of reform.  When the President took office strengthening US energy policy to the domestic economic benefit, and attempting to re-normalize US relations with Russia were the top priority.  At that time Tillerson was the ideal choice.  Things have changed, and the largest problem facing the nation at the moment is the stripping down and disinfecting of our intelligence apparatus.  For that Pompeo is the ideal choice.

• Like (+1) 2

it's hard to pretend everything that happens sucks

Dems and the media try to carry this charade on and on and on

learn to weed out these people from your personal life, and god help you if you have a spouse or child or parent like that

HMM: Tillerson Fired Over Rogue Bid to Save Iran Nuke Deal.

In the weeks leading up to Tillerson’s departure, he had been spearheading efforts to convince European allies to agree to a range of fixes to the nuclear deal that would address Iran’s ongoing ballistic missile program and continued nuclear research.

While Trump had prescribed a range of fixes that he viewed as tightening the deal’s flaws, Tillerson recently caved to European pressure to walk back these demands and appease Tehran while preserving the deal, according to these sources. The Free Beacon first disclosed this tension last week in a wide-ranging report.

White House allies warned Tillerson’s senior staff for weeks that efforts to save the nuclear deal and balk on Trump’s key demands regarding the deal could cost Tillerson his job, a warning that became reality Tuesday when Trump fired Tillerson by tweet.

Tillerson will be replaced by CIA Director Mike Pompeo, a former member of Congress who established a record as being tough on Iran and echoing many of the policies called for by Trump. Insiders expect Pompeo to take a much harder line on the nuclear deal and pursue many of the fixes advocated by Trump, such as outlawing Iran’s ballistic missile program and instating fierce repercussions for any future breach.

But (you know) that made up "coincidence" joke about criticizing Putin............................that's probably the real reason:rolleyes:...

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He fired his Sec of State by tweet. This guy is a complete joke. Having him as president is all Putin needed to "win" in helping Trump win. Anything else he does for Putin is just icing on the cake 

Gator, you ignorant slut. Trump fired him on the Friday before he announced it to the world via tweet on Tuesday. Just about everything you post is wrong, misspelled, poor grammar or someone else's work.

• Thank you (+1) 1