KC to Sign LB Anthony Hitchens to a Contract with $9M AAV

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Preston Brown is not looking so bad (maybe). 

I'll pass on Preston too--I'm not paying $9M for any off-ball 'backer with the draft class that's coming.

I can get two off-ball LBs that can rotate to fill positions alongside Milano and LorAx with Round 3-5 picks.

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

No way! You mean Preston Brown? He's not worth half that much. Maybe you mean Zach?

this is what P Brown is gonna see and hes gonna want the same or more most likely

not saying he's gonna get it, but he might want it

Edited by Tsaikotic

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I'll pass on Preston too--I'm not paying $9M for any off-ball 'backer with the draft class that's coming.

I can get two off-ball LBs that can rotate to fill positions alongside Milano and LorAx with Round 3-5 picks.

I would suspect that McDermott likes Brown and wants some leadership as well. At $6M I could see him, Milano and a rookie as the LBs.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just wonder if McDermott's quote about Milano being versatile means they are actually considering him at MLB.

It’s possible. I think that the Bills will have at least one FA LB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I would suspect that McDermott likes Brown and wants some leadership as well. At $6M I could see him, Milano and a rookie as the LBs.

Im thinking Christian Jones and Brock Coyle. Sam and mike

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think Bradham makes sense.  If we can't get another FA MLB or a high enough draft pick...I can see Milano moving to MLB.

Either Vallejo or another bargain outside linebacker in FA.