Who can throw in the snow and bitter cold?

58 minutes ago, Putin said:

I'm hoping we stay away from both of them , I'll take the Oklahoma kid 

As someone who currently lives in Norman, if he can put up those numbers in the !@#$ing midwest winds that I have to bike through every !@#$ing day, then he can handle the weather in Buffalo :lol:

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

As someone who currently lives in Norman, if he can put up those numbers in the !@#$ing midwest winds that I have to bike through every !@#$ing day, then he can handle the weather in Buffalo :lol:

Baker actually played in a snow game at wvu in 2016. Really well, too.

45 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Webb and Peterman looked good in the snow. I know small sample size, but you asked. :D

They both have big hands. Webb is like 11 inches and Peterman is 9 7/8. That is where hand size comes into play.  

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

WNY isn't paradise city after October..can any of you stat..Twitter feed folk supply numbers for the two so cal kids when they play in non California or dome weather? I am talking about Darnold and Rosen. We could be looking at another Rob Johnson here?Let's get the numbers...also factor in the Orchard Park winds.

Whether or not the weather in Buffalo is a factor, can easily be resolved.  Build a dome stadium. Then we can move on to threads about whether or not QBs playing in domes can play well in away games after October.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This should get people fired up :)

I had the snow game on DVR and just yesterday watched Peterman drill it into the end zone in snow and wind to KB for a TD. And he has a Fitzy Jr. arm.

It's no coincidence that he has 10" hands (9 7/8"), a far more important metric for a cold weather QB. Unless you can find someone to deflate balls for you, then hand size is not nearly as important.

1 minute ago, simool said:

It's no coincidence that he has 10" hands (9 7/8"), a far more important metric for a cold weather QB. Unless you can find someone to deflate balls for you, then hand size is not nearly as important.

Or Gloves.