Who can throw in the snow and bitter cold?

The candy man can!

There's a nice ear worm for ya.

Hopefully they all can. Sometimes you hear Rosens ability to do so come into question but I'd hope as future NFL qbs they all can. It seems some might just do it better than others. Palmer didn't seem to have issues. Aikman had it covered in philly. I know these are past players, but maybe this has gone the way of needing to be 6'3+ or have monster hands. It matters, but maybe not as much as it once did. I'd imagine it's ideal to not have to but you'd think and hope as an NFL qb they can. Further, if you become worried about this it becomes a devils advocate. Want a guy who you know their arm can cut it? Great, go w Allen. Oh, not a polished enough passer? Ummm well... and it goes on. 

Edited by gobills1212

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

But he grew up in California ... the weather DIDNT bother him at Michigan 

Brady left California when he was 18, Darnold is 20

There is no difference, they are both CA kids

So everybody in California is identical? This thread is about Darnold and Rosen...not Tom Brady!Again..show me footage of these guys playing in crappy weather...don't act like I dislike these guys..I just want to be schooled before I form my opinion.I watch very little west coast football..that's Why I asked the question.

Edited by Misterbluesky

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

I know this. I've stated in other threads I want Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold or Jackson. 

I would love to see Allen in a Jets Uni. 

Right on. I was way more joking around than going after your opinion, even if you do like Allen. I really dont know who to pick at this point. There are such extreme differences between each guy. I'm just happy we're going after one.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Right on. I was way more joking around than going after your opinion, even if you do like Allen. I really dont know who to pick at this point. There are such extreme differences between each guy. I'm just happy we're going after one.

Lmao! I thought so, but can never be too sure. It's hard to decipher sarcasm on a message board. 

44 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

WNY isn't paradise city after October..can any of you stat..Twitter feed folk supply numbers for the two so cal kids when they play in non California or dome weather? I am talking about Darnold and Rosen. We could be looking at another Rob Johnson here?Let's get the numbers...also factor in the Orchard Park winds.

Webb and Peterman looked good in the snow. I know small sample size, but you asked. :D

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

So everybody in California is identical? This thread is about Darnold and Rosen...not Tom Brady!Again..show me footage of these guys playing in crappy weather...

No but there are plenty of good QBs who come from Cali...

its probably the best QB state over the last 40 years along with Texas and Pennsylvania 

I don't think Darnold and Rosen would have problems slinging it in Buffalo. They can spin it

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

So everybody in California is identical?

That's the basis of the argument you yourself made in the original post. RJ is from California, therefore we should be afraid of any kid from California.

Glad to see it only took about 2 pages for you to flip on your own opinion.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

That's the basis of the argument you yourself made in the original post. RJ is from California, therefore we should be afraid of any kid from California.

Glad to see it only took about 2 pages for you to flip on your own opinion.

I just asked to highlites.

36 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ever since Rob Johnson, there has not been one single QB from California that played well in cold weather. It just doesnt happen. Impossible.

We have fans living in fear of Rob Johnson. That's how beat down this fanbase is. I cant really blame them, but we should be better than this.

Yeah Johnson. He had some play except every time he fell down he came up hurt. One time he fell on the effing ball and separated rib cartilage. Man he was like a 25 yr old inside an 80 yr old body.