Who can throw in the snow and bitter cold?

WNY isn't paradise city after October..can any of you stat..Twitter feed folk supply numbers for the two so cal kids when they play in non California or dome weather? I am talking about Darnold and Rosen. We could be looking at another Rob Johnson here?Let's get the numbers...also factor in the Orchard Park winds.

Edited by Misterbluesky

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

WNY isn't paradise city after October..can any of you stat..Twitter feed folk supply numbers for the two so cal kids when they play in non California or come weather? I am talking about Darnold and Rosen. We could be looking at another Rob Johnson here?Let's get the numbers...also factor in the Orchard Park winds.

I'm hoping we stay away from both of them , I'll take the Oklahoma kid 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This should get people fired up :)

I had the snow game on DVR and just yesterday watched Peterman drill it into the end zone in snow and wind to KB for a TD. And he has a Fitzy Jr. arm.

Ahhh, just the thought of that throw in the cold gives me a warm feeling (in a non-creepy way). 

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

WNY isn't paradise city after October..can any of you stat..Twitter feed folk supply numbers for the two so cal kids when they play in non California or dome weather? I am talking about Darnold and Rosen. We could be looking at another Rob Johnson here?Let's get the numbers...also factor in the Orchard Park winds.

Why just those 2? How many times has Mayfield played in the snow?

In 2011 we should have passed on Newton since he's from the South and never played in the snow.

Luck never played in the snow, he wouldnt have fit in Buffalo. Another California kid.

Watson didnt see much snow in South Carolina, not a fit for the Bills.

Let's just draft UB's QB.

• Like (+1) 1

This should get people fired up :)

I had the snow game on DVR and just yesterday watched Peterman drill it into the end zone in snow and wind to KB for a TD. And he has a Fitzy Jr. arm.

Another poster stated before that throwing a tight spiral is the key. Who can not only sling the rock, but spin it too? 

He can rocket it into the snow covered hospital tent 

NOOO! We have to protect the innocent casualties! Hit some drunk spilling beer on the guy in front of him.