That makes no sense qb thread

drf1835

Most of us here have an opinion on which quarterback to draft,  in terms of which is most likely to succeed in the Bills,, but as each of the top quarterback prospects  have positives and negatives, in my opinion none clearly outshines the others, as I could make a case for all, in terms of being the best or worst. This overanalyzing of each is getting me nowhere, as I change my opinion more than a pathological liar changes their stories. 

So, this thread is for those who cannot make up their mind which quarterback to take, or for those who wants a specific quarterback for some other dumb reason, like mine below, which involves unscrambling the letters of their last name. 

I choose Mayfield, as he is a part of “de family.” I do not want a Norse (Rosen) on my team, nor someone who thinks he has “d’ no lard’ on his body (Darnold). And certainly I do want someone who thinks they are Jack Lelane ‘’l lean” (Allen). 

Maybe others here have other dumb reasons for picking their qb for the Bills, as they are clueless too what qb will be the best of the bunch..

Edited by drf1835
Typo

14 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

Most of us here have an opinion on which quarterback to draft,  in terms of which is most likely to succeed in the Bills,, but as each of the top quarterback prospects  have positives and negatives, in my opinion none clearly outshines the others, as I could make a case for all, in terms of being the best or worst. This overanalyzing of each is getting me nowhere, as I change my opinion more than a pathological liar changes their stories. 

So, this thread is for those who cannot make up their mind which quarterback to take, or for those who wants a specific quarterback for some other dumb reason, like mine below, which involves unscrambling the letters of their last name. 

I choose Mayfield, as he is a part of “de family.” I do not want a Norse (Rosen) on my team, nor someone who thinks he has “d’ no lard’ on his body (Darnold). And certainly I do want someone who thinks they are Jack Lelane ‘’l lean” (Allen). 

Maybe others here have other dumb reasons for picking their qb for the Bills, as they are clueless too what qb will be the best of the bunch..

Oh yeah?

What is in a May Field? Flowers. Where else are flowers? At funerals and on graves. Choosing Mayfield will bury McBean.

Great, we all agree it does not make sense, as that was the purpose of me writing it, , as so does it stink when I see all the qb threads overanalyzing the top 5 qbs. Enough is enough. They all could stink or be great, or average, or in between. Nobody has the answer. So, Mr. Beane, pick one and I will be behind you..

41 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

Great, we all agree it does not make sense, as that was the purpose of me writing it, , as so does it stink when I see all the qb threads overanalyzing the top 5 qbs. Enough is enough. They all could stink or be great, or average, or in between. Nobody has the answer. So, Mr. Beane, pick one and I will be behind you..

There are fans who feel that part of being a fan is making judgments about what the team should do, and there are fans, like me, who watch with interest but in the end recognize I don't have the knowledge or the authority to function as the GM.  Since I don't, I never get locked into having to have this player or that one.  At the end of the day, I know that the GM will be held accountable for results.  If Beane drafts a particular QB, and he busts, it probably means Beane's job at some point.  It is the way of the league, and I'm OK with that.