Bills moving up to 5?

Just now, bobobonators said:

Lets trade every first round pick for the next 10yrs to move up to #1. You cant get anymore “franchise” than the #1 overall pick right? A franchise QB. Franchise. The franchise. 

That's a bad idea.  I think both first round picks (one we got from the Chiefs last year), a 2nd round pick (the one we got for Watkins), and the 3rd round pick (the one we got for Taylor) would suffice.  Maybe throw in a 2nd round pick next year if that doesn't get the job done.  That way we get our quarterback and still can improve the team with the remaining 5 picks in the draft.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bendernaught said:

This is an interesting mock.

Is Baker Mayfield worth 21, 22 and a first in 2019?

Post NFL Scouting Combine Mock

Can't see Bills moving up and paying that much for the fourth QB in this draft scenario unless it was Mayfield they wanted all along and just weren't able to swing the deal.  

Edited by richardb1952

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

They have Mason Rudolph going 32, I really like him too. I like Baker Mayfield as well though, I like the two most controversial QBs in the draft. :D

I don't think I'd go as high as 5 for Baker though, maybe 7-8 if we could get a fair trade or throw Glenn in to lessen the blow.

If I'm a Hollywood director and need a guy to play a QB, it'd be Rudolph. If I'm a GM and need a guy to actually PLAY QB?.... pass 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That's a bad idea.  I think both first round picks (one we got from the Chiefs last year), a 2nd round pick (the one we got for Watkins), and the 3rd round pick (the one we got for Taylor) would suffice.  Maybe throw in a 2nd round pick next year if that doesn't get the job done.  That way we get our quarterback and still can improve the team with the remaining 5 picks in the draft.

I was being sarcastic. ?