Giants Release DRC After He Refuses a Pay Cut

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Giants Release DRC After He Refuses a Pay Cut
7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Seahawks may release DeShawn Shead who the Bills had a lot of interest last year. Could be a good # 3 and depth at Safety

It would make a lot of sense for Buffalo to go after him as a CB4.

Scheme fit in whom they clearly had past interest, should come cheap, and doesn't count as a CFA.

4 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Seahawks may release DeShawn Shead who the Bills had a lot of interest last year. Could be a good # 3 and depth at Safety

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

It would make a lot of sense for Buffalo to go after him as a CB4.

Scheme fit in whom they clearly had past interest, should come cheap, and doesn't count as a CFA.

Shead will visit the Lions as he enters the market.

7 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

This means their keeping eli apple

I think Apple and Jenkins are much better fits for what new DC James Bettcher wants to do. I suppose Apple is getting a clean slate with new people at the helm. I could see them being all over the Honey Badger if he winds up being released. However, the Giants are in a  tough ca space place because they have no offensive line and they are switching to a 3-4...all the more reason for them to trade down for multiple picks. 

20 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I thought that was the other Cromartie.

Crap. You are right. My bad. I was wrong. DRC is half-brother cousin(whatever the hell that means)

DRC will need to work 24/7 to afford to buy all his nephews and nieces gifts....lol.

Edited by cba fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, cba fan said:

That guy has work-hell to look forward to.

To support all his kids he will need to work regular jobs 24/7 to pay it all.

20 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I thought that was the other Cromartie.

That’s Antonio, though DRC may just be the oldest of those 14 children. 

• Haha (+1) 1