Bradford and Rudolph should be the plan

First off. Great move by Beane getting rid of Tyrod, especially for a 3rd. I would of took half a turkey sandwich for him.

With that said, sign Bradford for around 10 mil a year and draft Rudolph at 21 or 22. I don't think Beane wants to give up all those assets to move up in the draft...even though I think they are high on Allen

We will still have plenty of picks to improve the team. 

Edited by BuffaloBud420
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

First off. Great move my Beane getting rid of Tyrod, especially for a 3rd. I would of took half a turkey sandwich for him.

With that said, sign Bradford for around 10 mil a year and draft Rudolph at 21 or 22. I don't think Beane wants to give up all those assets to move up in the draft...even though I think they are high on Allen

We will still have plenty of picks to improve the team. 

Bradford for 10 million a year? Good luck with that?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

This would be the worst possible outcome. Overpay for Bradford and draft a 2nd round talent and 6th best QB in the draft at 21. I don’t think I could draw up a worse scenario if I tried.

Bradford has a degenerative knee condition and Rudolph as you say simply isn't a 1st round talent.  Awful plan to say the least. 

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This would be the worst possible outcome. Overpay for Bradford and draft a 2nd round talent and 6th best QB in the draft at 21. I don’t think I could draw up a worse scenario if I tried.

don't sell yourself short. i'm sure you could come up with something absolutely horrific if you just set your mind to it!B-)

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bradford has a degenerative knee condition and Rudolph as you say simply isn't a 1st round talent.  Awful plan to say the least. 

Yeah, Bradford probably has the internal knee makeup if a 60 year old who worked heavy construction his whole life.

He probably doesn't even have much of a joint capsule left, it's just a bunch of crazy glue and chewed bubblegum, maybe some fishing line tying it together.