Bradford and Rudolph should be the plan

52 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Jackson is SO over rated. 4 It's in his last bowl game and padded stats against sub par college teams. NOT IMPRESSED.

Not sure about overrated, he is not one of the big 3-4 IMO-which is where I'm at. I'm thinking with Foles he could develop ...which he needs. He is talented though. Again I want Rosen as plan A!

Edited by horned dogs
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Forget Glennon. Bring in Johnny Manziel and Tim Tebow to battle it out. The ultimate battle of good Vs evil! Hackenberg to back up and Peterman in wild cat situations. The NP Package!

For a case or two of Robitussin you could probably add JaMarcus Russell to that battle royale so as to be sure you crush every last ounce of hope for the 2018 season before camp even breaks. 

3 hours ago, horned dogs said:

I would rather trade for Foles than have Bradford and draft Jackson than Rudolph. (Foles, Jackson)=more upside than the other 2

Foles paired with Jackson would be a great package IMO as well.

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

Not sure about overrated, he is not one of the big 3-4 IMO-which is where I'm at. I'm thinking with Foles he could develop ...which he needs. He is talented though. Again I want Rosen as plan A!

Same

Rosen or Mayfield is my A plan with McCown as bridge for 1 year.

Foles paired with Jackson or Rudolph is my B plan.

Not that it matters though lol, but would be ideal for me.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This would be the worst possible outcome. Overpay for Bradford and draft a 2nd round talent and 6th best QB in the draft at 21. I don’t think I could draw up a worse scenario if I tried.

Anything that involves a trade up for Josh Allen is the worst possible scenario

25 minutes ago, transient said:

For a case or two of Robitussin you could probably add JaMarcus Russell to that battle royale so as to be sure you crush every last ounce of hope for the 2018 season before camp even breaks. 

If we are going back to that draft, let's grab Brady Quinn as well. He has worked with Daboll before. Obvious choice.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

First off. Great move by Beane getting rid of Tyrod, especially for a 3rd. I would of took half a turkey sandwich for him.

With that said, sign Bradford for around 10 mil a year and draft Rudolph at 21 or 22. I don't think Beane wants to give up all those assets to move up in the draft...even though I think they are high on Allen

We will still have plenty of picks to improve the team. 

No one is signing Bradford for $10m per year unless he's a backup.  He's going to to get $15-20m on a one year "show me" deal to any team he goes to as a starter.  He's young enough where he's not going to just be a "bridge" guy.  It's a nice thought, but just not aligned with reality.  The Bills just traded away their one year bridge guy.

8 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

No one is signing Bradford for $10m per year unless he's a backup.  He's going to to get $15-20m on a one year "show me" deal to any team he goes to as a starter.  He's young enough where he's not going to just be a "bridge" guy.  It's a nice thought, but just not aligned with reality.  The Bills just traded away their one year bridge guy.

I don't think he will get that much money this year. Bradford has a degenerative condition in his knee and has missed 26 games over the last 4 years. That's 6.5 games on average over a 4 year span. I hope to God they don't try to land him, you can't pay that much money to someone who's been missing 40% of the games.

6 hours ago, horned dogs said:

I would rather trade for Foles than have Bradford and draft Jackson than Rudolph. (Foles, Jackson)=more upside than the other 2

I agree. Foles + Lamar would be a nice foundation with a top 10 defense. This is the craziest offseason ever with so many possible combinations for the Bills.