Joe B Mock Draft 1

Buffalo trades with Cleveland and selects Josh Rosen:

Trade Details: Cleveland receives 21st overall, 53rd overall, 2019 1st-round pick, 2020 3rd-round pick, T Cordy Glenn. Buffalo receives 4th overall, 123rd overall, 2019 5th-round pick.

Why oh why would you not just put our pick and the trade up cost?

Spoiler: we get Rosen and use 21, a 2nd, next years 1 and cordy (and swap some other picks)

At 22 Vander Esch 

7 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Next years first is out of my comfort in trading.  I would rather wait and get Mayfield where it wouldn't take next years first to move up

I don’t see a huge gap in 22 vs next years in the package. I’m fine adding the talent this year. We could get an impact player in the front 7 that we need badly

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Who said anything about a DT?

I misread it but the same is true.  An OT doesn’t win you championships.  Same

difference.

if you can hit on a QB you are set for decade in the NFL.  I think you have to take that and fortunately it looks like the Bills will do it

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Buffalo trades with Cleveland and selects Josh Rosen:

Trade Details: Cleveland receives 21st overall, 53rd overall, 2019 1st-round pick, 2020 3rd-round pick, T Cordy Glenn. Buffalo receives 4th overall, 123rd overall, 2019 5th-round pick.

21, 53, 65, Glenn, 2019 2nd. 

• Like (+1) 1

That's the kind of trade i am always thinking and maybe  a trade down from 22 even out of first round but no  beyond 40 with an extra third or next year second.

And  stand in my point of QB  and DT with the two first selections .

18 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I really don’t think it will be Rosen. Just a gut feeling the Bills are after Allen the wyoming QB 

Wouldn't surprise me.  I remember an insider last year said that's why they passed on Mahomes / Watson....because they liked Allen in 2018....but that was a different front office, unless Beane and McDermott discussed him prior.