US Government "Basically Going To War" On California

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1GJ2IF

I really don't think Brown's radical rhetoric is getting enough national attention. I don't think many in California are batting an eye to the insanity of our state politicians, but this open border stuff is some over the top stuff. I mean, the SB laws preventing private citizens from contacting ICE are eery in a bad way. 

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris Says “California Represents The Future.”

That's what the rest of the country is afraid of , 'Senator'

"There’s a distraction in that they are trying to suggest that this is about the Constitution when in fact what they’re doing is they’re playing politics. They’re playing politics and they’re playing politics with California. This attorney general is doing that and he’s going to lose," Harris said.

:blink:

Come on...I'm not sure I agree with DoJ's suit in this case, but it brings up valid Constitutional questions.  Actively inhibiting the enforcement of federal law, on the other hand...what is that other than playing politics?

The reason more often given for these sanctuary city/state declarations is because they don’t want people afraid to come forward to give witness accounts or testify in criminal investigations. Hey I get that but if that is truly a big enough problem to make this such a big deal that means we have waaaaaaay too many illegals here. 

On 3/12/2018 at 4:15 PM, Chef Jim said:

Free labor.  Free in what way?

I had one client who was used as a sex slave and "employee" by a corporation which was run by just the owner(only other "employee"). 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

live in the mansion of a liberal as a servant and slave for your room and board

Haha, read this comment after I posted mine. Yeah, it happens. Cleaning lady and sex slave. 

13 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I had one client who was used as a sex slave and "employee" by a corporation which was run by just the owner(only other "employee"). 

Haha, read this comment after I posted mine. Yeah, it happens. Cleaning lady and sex slave. 

we took on a search warrant one time for a liberal do-gooder in the news, accused of a major fraud, so she had two immigrants from another country in a poorly lit and very unfinished basement with a badly torn mattress propped up on four paint cans

such lovely people these liberals are....