Sources: Dolphins to release Ndamukong Suh

Suh's case is a weird one. Dude was a legit game-changing defender in Detroit. He goes to Miami in his prime on a loaded deal. Suh's quality of play remains good he has been a top 5 DT while in Miami but even that near All-Pro level of production was never going to live up to that contract. The Dolphins overpaid despite getting exactly what they hoped to get out of him on the field. 

20 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Cox and Donald are incredible defensive tackles, you are correct. They are the most important player on those defenses. 

Suh just isn't having that type of impact. Their defense is getting toast. 

Dareus has just become a big guy who eats up interior OL and doesn't move. 

Suh from what I've heard in the past just improvises a lot.  He just does his own thing.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I think he goes right back to Detroit.

I will go ahead and predict that he goes to the Chargers on a short term deal. They were very interested last time around and were one of the final teams in play for him. And it is still a position of need for them.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I will go ahead and predict that he goes to the Chargers on a short term deal. They were very interested last time around and were one of the final teams in play for him. And it is still a position of need for them.

Are they dropping either Liuget or Mebane?  Because I'd definitely be in on either of those guys

• Like (+1) 1