Adam Schein Predicts Where the UFA and Draft QBs Land

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

i would out bid the browns for mc carron and give him a 3-4 yr. deal. why would he want to go somewhere and be a one yr. bridge. he just fought to get out from behind dalton.

going to the browns to play until darnold is ready would be like a kick in the nuts. welcome to buffalo a.j.!

The Bills are not in a position to outbid the Browns. 

I don't think McCarron goes to the Browns unless they vastly outbid everyone or he's getting a concrete promise they aren't taking a QB with either top pick.  It makes much more sense for him to go to somewhere like Arizona, where he'll be handed some nice weapons on offense and no clear path to drafting a QB fans will be pounding the table to play by mid season.

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills are not in a position to outbid the Browns. 

well if they do draft darnold, i would bet money a.j. won't sign with them.

it would be a good time though for the bills to offer both firsts and tt for their bridge, for no. 4.

if the bills are serious about qb....they get rosen or mayfield.

i would prefer 1. foles  2. a.j.  3. mayfield  4. if stuck at 21/22 take rudolph.

i am sure they have strategies for a number of possible scenarios.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

well if they do draft darnold, i would bet money a.j. won't sign with them.

it would be a good time though for the bills to offer both firsts and tt for their bridge, for no. 4.

if the bills are serious about qb....they get rosen or mayfield.

i would prefer 1. foles  2. a.j.  3. mayfield  4. if stuck at 21/22 take rudolph.

i am sure they have strategies for a number of possible scenarios.

best post yet on the qb sitch

There is no way the bills take Lamar Jackson before Mason Rudolph. Lamar is Robert Griffin all over again, way to skinny and wont be able to take hits, our line stinks, he is going to get hit a lot and he is Tyrod Taylor and they don't like what Tyrod brings.

Lamar will be at best a back up or out of the league with Knee problems in 2 years.

I think the bills are going to sit an wait and hope Mason falls to them, he can chuck a ball and yes I know he is coming from a week conference but the NFL is a throwing game now and no one can deny Mason can throw.

If Mason is gone its Mike White, but they are not moving up, there is no sure shot at QB this year and Mason and White have the same chances as the others to be Franchise QB's

JMO

If Schein is correct , which I doubt , We could take Allen or Jackson with one our I's but, I would like them to wait until # 2 and take Falk, Rudolph , White  which,ever Mc Beane prefers.

Edited by Wily Dog
sp.

39 minutes ago, 13player said:

There is no way the bills take Lamar Jackson before Mason Rudolph. Lamar is Robert Griffin all over again, way to skinny and wont be able to take hits, our line stinks, he is going to get hit a lot and he is Tyrod Taylor and they don't like what Tyrod brings.

Lamar will be at best a back up or out of the league with Knee problems in 2 years.

I think the bills are going to sit an wait and hope Mason falls to them, he can chuck a ball and yes I know he is coming from a week conference but the NFL is a throwing game now and no one can deny Mason can throw.

If Mason is gone its Mike White, but they are not moving up, there is no sure shot at QB this year and Mason and White have the same chances as the others to be Franchise QB's

JMO

Almost all of this is wrong.

If the Jets get Rosen and we get Jackson this team is truly  forever cursed. If they are just going to draft Tyrod 2.0 why bother even drafting a QB in the 1st.

Skrony legs Jackson will never finish a full season in the NFL IMO.

Edited by xRUSHx

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Everybody seems to be linking Jackson to the Bills because we have TT and they are similar 

But everything at this time is all smokescreens and I wouldn't trust a word

Indeed.  It reminds me of 2013 when everyone was predicting Ryan Nassib in the 1st round 'cuz Marrone coached him in college and said good things about him.

Almost the only certainty is that whoever is linked with the Bills at this point will likely NOT be their choice.

14 hours ago, Paulus said:

What is the wager on Jackson to the Bills? Should I have to eat my underwear if he does come to Buffalo in the first? I mean, it'd be like double the punishment for me. More importantly, can I eat my underwear to prevent him from coming to Buffalo?

Depends on if your underwear is Tutti-Frutti flavor.  That's the only flavor that's said to work as you wish.