Teddy Bridgewater market???

Just now, Ittakestime said:

I struggle with why people think Teddy is a good QB. Is he really better than Tyrod?

He's not. Slightly better passer minus the running ability. I'd probably take Tyrod and I think Tyrod is terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

If Teddy Bridgewater is the plan, then just keep Tyrod. The guy isn’t even better then the guy we have now. Come on with this ****. Are we ever going to actually get serious about being good? There are 3 choices IMO and 1 appears to be gone. 

-Cousins

-Move up to 1 Darnold

-Move up to 2 Rosen

Enough of the games here. Let’s actually be good for a change. We traded all this talent last year and money balled 17. Use those picks to get the real good QB and let’s go.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I struggle with why people think Teddy is a good QB. Is he really better than Tyrod?

Many QBs simply need a different team. One year ago I wouldn't trade Walter Powell for Nick Foles

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thinking there are two types a deals he can see. 

1. A one year Deal at around 10M

2. A 3 year deal thag carries around a 12am AVV

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Teddy Bridgewater is the plan, then just keep Tyrod. The guy isn’t even better then the guy we have now. Come on with this ****. Are we ever going to actually get serious about being good? There are 3 choices IMO and 1 appears to be gone. 

-Cousins

-Move up to 1 Darnold

-Move up to 2 Rosen

Enough of the games here. Let’s actually be good for a change. We traded all this talent last year and money balled 17. Use those picks to get the real good QB and let’s go.

This should 100% be the plan. 

Get Cousins 

or 

Go Get Darnold or Rosen 

sit back and enjoy top end QB play somethint we as a fan base hasnt seen in a Bills Uniform since Kelly 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Thinking there are two types a deals he can see. 

1. A one year Deal at around 10M

2. A 3 year deal thag carries around a 12am AVV

This should 100% be the plan. 

Get Cousins 

or 

Go Get Darnold or Rosen 

sit back and enjoy top end QB play somethint we as a fan base hasnt seen in a Bills Uniform since Kelly 

Have you considered that the teams drafting at the top of the board would like to draft the qbs you covet? And for the next decade or so enjoy the fruits of their qb selection in this draft. 

As far as Cousins he doesn't have an interest in Buffalo and Buffalo doesn't have an interest in him primarily due to cost. Each side is acting wisely. 

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Have you considered that the teams drafting at the top of the board would like to draft the qbs you covet? And for the next decade or so enjoy the fruits of their qb selection in this draft. 

As far as Cousins he doesn't have an interest in Buffalo and Buffalo doesn't have an interest in him primarily due to cost. Each side is acting wisely. 

Giants pick 2. Go there and Get Rosen. See easy. 

There is a package that will make them move that pick. Give it to them. 

GO GET a QB

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I don't know that he's ready to play much (from what I've heard he's not).  I wouldn't be surprised if he signs a 1 year deal to stay in Minnesota with a training staff he knows.

If he isn't given the starting job, he's not staying there, unless he gets zero other starting offers (or if Minny gives him the starting job before he signs and doesn't keep keenum or Sam)

He has said numerous times he wants to start, so unless nobody offers it to him, I doubt he takes a backup role

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Giants pick 2. Go there and Get Rosen. See easy

How do you know that the Giants wouldn't want to draft Rosen? Or a team like Denver or Jets move up with a smaller deal to get him? The Giants then could still end up drafting at a high position to get a premier prospect. If Denver or the Jets gets Cousins then the dynamic of the draft changes. I'm stating the obvious that there are no guarantees. Sometimes what you want to do doesn't mesh with what you can do. If option A is available then take option B. If option B isn't available then take option C etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, elltrain22 said:

He absolutely is imho

Better arm, much more accurate 

Loves to throw intermediate and long passes

Was a very high level prospect coming out

good feet and clean mechanics

I can agree with some of this but I recently saw tape of all of Bridgewater's throws over 15 yards in 2015. It was ugly. Very ugly. So while his short to intermediate range accuracy may be an improvement to what we've been accustomed to seeing, his long ball is questionable. Maybe that was not all on him but at least some of it had to be. Also obviously some questions are as yet unanswered when it comes to his fitness to play. 

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm stating the obvious that there are no guarantees. Sometimes what you want to do doesn't mesh with what you can do. If option A is available then take option B. If option B isn't available then take option C etc. 

Reason and logic have no place here.  This is how you do it:

State your opinions as facts.

Belittle anyone else's opinions which are stated as facts.

Do not change your opinion on your 'facts' no matter how stupid it makes you look.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, JohnC said:

How do you know that the Giants wouldn't want to draft Rosen? Or a team like Denver or Jets move up with a smaller deal to get him? The Giants then could still end up drafting at a high position to get a premier prospect. If Denver or the Jets gets Cousins then the dynamic of the draft changes. I'm stating the obvious that there are no guarantees. Sometimes what you want to do doesn't mesh with what you can do. If option A is available then take option B. If option B isn't available then take option C etc. 

Then go get 1st overall. See there is a package that will get any te off their pick. You just have to be willing to offer that package 

39 minutes ago, elltrain22 said:

What is his market value?? Gotta say I'm VERY intrigued with him. Very nice prospect that offers alot of risk but huge reward. 

Not an agent but,.......

1 year 10 million dollar contract with plenty of incentives???

I like Teddy Bridgewater. Shows his personal character that he could come back from such a terrible injury and be at least healthy enough to be allowed to suit up at the end of last regular season. 

That said I believe he has a ways to go to develop. And because of that I don't think I want to see him in Buffalo. Again, I like him but in Buffalo you have a coaching staff that would not appear to be a great fit for his development. He goes someplace with a good QB coach, a good offensive minded head coach and an OC that can help him he will be fine.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Then go get 1st overall. See there is a package that will get any te off their pick. You just have to be willing to offer that package 

If Cleveland and the Giants want to draft their favored qb prospect there is no package that will entice them to make a deal. You are mixing up what you want to do with what the trading partner wants to do. What's in our best interest isn't necessarily in their best interests. If the hotshot in a luxury car wants to go out with the voluptuous babe and she says no, then you are not going out with her. You then have to go to your next option or stay home and watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory. 

1 hour ago, elltrain22 said:

What is his market value?? Gotta say I'm VERY intrigued with him. Very nice prospect that offers alot of risk but huge reward. 

Not an agent but,.......

1 year 10 million dollar contract with plenty of incentives???

You aren't intrigued by the other Bridgewater threads?

37 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Reason and logic have no place here.  This is how you do it:

State your opinions as facts.

Belittle anyone else's opinions which are stated as facts.

Do not change your opinion on your 'facts' no matter how stupid it makes you look.

Pardon me CC but are YOU Trump?