Kyle Lauletta (Richmond) the target?

PIZ

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I watched three of his 2017 games and I just wasn't that impressed with any facet of his game.  

I read a bunch of people on here gassing him up, also watched some tape and walked away "meh" on it.

Thetes much better options this year and we have the draft capital to move up.

Just now, FearLess Price said:

I read a bunch of people on here gassing him up, also watched some tape and walked away "meh" on it.

Thetes much better options this year and we have the draft capital to move up.

That's exactly what I did after the hype he was getting from the Senior Bowl.  I reached the same conclusion. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Yes, will take a lot to outbid them.

They may have more cap room but they do not have more draft capital than us. In fact, imo, next to Cleveland, we may have the most draft capital.

8 minutes ago, billykay said:

They may have more cap room but they do not have more draft capital than us. In fact, imo, next to Cleveland, we may have the most draft capital.

Correct. The Bills (outside of the Browns who don’t need to move up) are the only team with 2 1st rd picks. The Bills could trade both 1sts,  a 2018 2nd and next year’s first to move up to 2, and still have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds. Plus I still think they will add draft capital for Glenn and Taylor or use them as trade chips in place of picks.

last year the Chiefs moved up 17 spots in the 1st by only giving one additional 1st. The Bills want to move up 19 spots ?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Correct. The Bills (outside of the Browns who don’t need to move up) are the only team with 2 1st rd picks. The Bills could trade both 1sts,  a 2018 2nd and next year’s first to move up to 2, and still have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds. Plus I still think they will add draft capital for Glenn and Taylor or use them as trade chips in place of picks.

last year the Chiefs moved up 17 spots in the 1st by only giving one additional 1st. The Bills want to move up 19 spots ?

Good analysis Yolo

1 hour ago, billykay said:

This is a common misconception.  If you look at a draft value chart (below is a version updated last year), through the first 3 rounds the Jets have more draft value (793) than the Bills (757) - even though the Bills have one more pick.  Denver (723) has very close to the same value as the Bills.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/4/23/15398184/2017-nfl-draft-creating-a-brand-new-nfl-draft-value-trade-chart

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Again, Jets’ picks through the first 3 rounds are higher in value than the Bills’ and the Denver’s’ are very close.

Edited by OldTimer1960

22 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

This is a common misconception.  If you look at a draft value chart (below is a version updated last year), through the first 3 rounds the Jets have more draft value (793) than the Bills (757) - even though the Bills have one more pick.  Denver (723) has very close to the same value as the Bills.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/4/23/15398184/2017-nfl-draft-creating-a-brand-new-nfl-draft-value-trade-chart

Again, Jets’ picks through the first 3 rounds are higher in value than the Bills’ and the Denver’s’ are very close.

And i still think the Browns and Giants value current players (TT and Glenn respectively) and a 1st rd pick next year more than a 3rd in 2018.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And i still think the Browns and Giants value current players (TT and Glenn respectively) and a 1st rd pick next year more than a 3rd in 2018.

That may be true.  My point isn’t to say that trading up isn’t possible, just that the Bills are not extravagantly rich in draft picks compared to Denver and the Jets.

i personally would be surprised if any team would give more than a 3rd for Glenn coming off a season lost to injury and I’d be shocked to get better than a 4th for TT.

Anyone know anything about NFL Draft Diamonds?

NFL Draft Diamonds Twitter:

Like I said before, these are just my predictions. I believe the Bills should draft two QB’s. I know they love Rosen and Lauletta. Why not get them both? Better chance at hitting a Franchise Guy.

11 hours ago, PIZ said:

Like I said before, these are just my predictions. I believe the Bills should draft two QB’s. I know they love Rosen and Lauletta. Why not get them both? Better chance at hitting a Franchise Guy.

...used to be on BBMB all of the time........

14 hours ago, PIZ said:

I am not opposed to drafting 2 QBs this year, but if they trade all the way up to get Rosen, I don't think they would spend what little they have left this year on another QB.  

Now, if they sit tight at 21 and take, say, Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson (if he is available), then I think it would be a good move to take someone like Lauletta, Mike White or Luke Falk as early as one of their 2nds or maybe at the end of round 3.  

One hope is if 5 or 6 QBs go in round 1, there may not be much demand for the next tier in the draft and you may be able to get one of them later than you otherwise might in a year without so many decent to good prospects.

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I totally misread that as the Giants wanting TT and Glenn lol.

I was like "what??"

Now I get it.

I agree with you.

On 2018-03-04 at 7:50 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Corp transferred to Richmond and had plenty of starts..Lauletta is WAY better than Corp. Not even close

I said FBS.

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on Lauletta. 

Edited by Jay_Fixit