Thanks TBD

Buffalo716

I have been here exactly one year and I would just like to thank everybody at TBD for welcoming me with open arms and I really appreciate it

I love the Buffalo Bills and I think we have the best fans in the world and This site represents the diversity of Bills fans

and I'm glad a lot of my old friends from bbmb came over as well

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Someone once said, "You know you've REALLY made it in the music industry when Weird Al spoofs one of your songs."

A corollary: You know you've REALLY made it at TBD when DC Tom calls you an idiot. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I have been here exactly one year and I would just like to thank everybody at TBD for welcoming me with open arms and I really appreciate it

I love the Buffalo Bills and I think we have the best fans in the world and This site represents the diversity of Bills fans

It's time to let the cat out of the bag and tell them who was behind that cheap free pizza prize idea.

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Go back to where you came from

Signed lovingly 

Exiled BBMBer 

;) ;) ;) ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Take this crap to PPP.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately I only made it to one game last year. December against the Phins.

Hoopefully I can make more

Make sure you swing into Hammer's lot when you come to a game 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, mead107 said:

Now all you have to do is come to the TBD tailgate this year 

Seriously. It only took me what, 15 years??

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well it looks like I've been here a year as well. Seems like this place is full of perverted degenerates and DC Tom who's in another category..... I feel right at home. 

Hey I represent that remark. 

On 3/1/2018 at 11:55 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Oh my..it's almost like we are lovers sharing the same anniversary.It's one year for me today...see if you can get your date changed by 48hours forward..we can have a very special,unforgettable bond that nobody can take away from us...

• Haha (+1) 1