Cruises are not that much fun...

Just Jack

15 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Seems like lots of people get sick on cruises..I'm not to hip on having a janitor toss my salad..cleaning a clogged toilet one minute..then off to the kitchen the next.        Pass.

What cruise line have you used ???  Does the salad tossing cost extra, and how much do you tip?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Anyone else notice the (male) security guard repeadly kicking that woman laying on the floor? 

Yes.  His professional technique for disruption aversion seemed lacking.

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Seems like lots of people get sick on cruises..I'm not to hip on having a janitor toss my salad..cleaning a clogged toilet one minute..then off to the kitchen the next.        Pass.

Does this mean you would be OK with a janitor tossing your salad in some environment other than a cruise ship?

:o

I found it fascenating that the one female crew member (in the white uniform) hit the guy recording the beatdown twice. Equally entertaining was the small idiot in the blue security shirt who raised his fist and threatened to punch a lady for standing there.

The security kicks to the back and legs of the one broad, after she stopped moving, were clearly for self-defense reasons.

4 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I have been on like 6 cruises and have never gotten sick. It is the greatest vacation experience ever, with or without the brawls!

But....are the brawls are extra fee? Like the excursions?  It looked like fun, but I hate getting nickeled and dimed! 

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Depends where the brawl is. I think all on-ship brawls are complimentary. 

Complimentary is good. My son downgrades his reviews when they happen in front of the ice cream machine. Fair warning, that will cost them a star! Access to ice cream should be unimpeded 24/7. 

We love cruises, but the wife gets a bit of motion sickness. That’s a bummer to be queasy or medicated and sleeping. We did one alone then took the kids on a couple. 

On 2/16/2018 at 7:58 PM, Koko78 said:

I found it fascenating that the one female crew member (in the white uniform) hit the guy recording the beatdown twice. Equally entertaining was the small idiot in the blue security shirt who raised his fist and threatened to punch a lady for standing there.

The security kicks to the back and legs of the one broad, after she stopped moving, were clearly for self-defense reasons.

I'm with you. I seen a lot of wrong in this video. It just goes to show emotions over rule everything in crisis situations.