Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

On 4/12/2018 at 1:34 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is weird. In another thread, I was told Alabama and it’s football program only has the highest of academic standards!

Troll 1.

On 4/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

How is this possible with a player from an elite University like Alabama?  

Troll 2.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:44 PM, MAJBobby said:

Maybe Saban should stop talking about Rosen and teach his own players some character 

Troll 3.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:22 PM, Gugny said:

I wonder if his mother is a prostitute.

Troll 4.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:52 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

For sure.  Abusing women is okay if you play for Alabama.

Super Troll.

Edited by Sky Diver

10 hours ago, Rob's House said:

This may be true in your jurisdiction but not in the ones I work in. For every case of legitimate domestic abuse I see there are at least 5 that have no business being in the court system. 

I don't necessarily blame the cops. In my state they're required by statute to make an arrest anytime they think they have probable cause in a DV case. And the prosecutors go forward even when the alleged victim doesn't want to, lest they lose their federal grants.

The majority of people charged are men, but it's not as skewed as most people think. That's largely due to the fact that men are less likely to call the cops or report. Plus, often times the man gets charged regardless of who was at fault.

I defended a 275 lb man who was accused of beating his 120 lb girlfriend. She had cuts in her mouth and a mark on her neck. It turns out he was trying to leave, she was enraged and kept hitting him and grabbing his bags. When he pulled her arm out of the bag she tried to bite him. Him pushing her face away while she persistently tried to bite him caused the marks. He showed me the scar from a previous bite from her months earlier.

After spending several thousand dollars for my services he was found not guilty. That's a steep price for the crime of pissing off a violent woman and chosing not to let her beat him, bite him, and take his stuff.

If he was a pro athlete half this board and 90% of the news media would have taken her report as gospel and had this guy convicted from the outset.

Half this board? You should read the whole thread.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What crow?  That Saban should stop taking about Rosen. Your a joke head on over to the college forum and get back on your knees for the quitter 

He responded to Rosen's comments and didn't say anything about Rosen. Why would Saban care anything about Rosen?

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-nick-saban-responds-ucla-qb-josh-rosen

You did see the title of the thread, right? it had nothing to do with Saban or Rosen.

You are another super troll.

Edited by Sky Diver

Just now, Sky Diver said:

He responded to Rosen's comments and didn't say anything about Rosen. Why would Saban care anything about Rosen?

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-nick-saban-responds-ucla-qb-josh-rosen

You did see the title of the thread, right? it had nothing to do with Saban or Rosen.

You are another super troll.

Must be awesome to get on your knees for a quitter. Must also love Patrino and Marrone. Hey its ok thats your choice 

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

So if there is a video does the gun charge get thrown out? Never would have found the gun if it wasn’t for the false report right?

No.  The search was righteous.  Doesn't matter what the purported victim says later.

• 2 weeks later...