Congrat's To Frank Reich

chaccof

Granted, New England racked up plenty of points and a record setting number of yards, but I wouldn't say Schwartz's defense was useless.  Nobody is going to shut Brady down in the Super Bowl, but Philly got a couple of key stops today.  New England could have hung a lot more points on some defenses than they did Philly's.  I'm just lad Philly won.  Even apart from the fact that all Bills fans hate Bellichick, Brad, and New England, I'm glad for Philly.  They are a much more likable team than New England.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Schwartzs defense was pretty much useless today.

They did enough... That strip-sack at the end sealed the win.... Gameball still goes to offense, tho... Foles made too many "my sack is bigger than yours" throws... I'm sorry mods, I just don't know another way to put it... What a way to stand up and deliver by guy many had counted out...

• Like (+1) 1

Things come Full circle! (kinda, sorta...) 

He was our backup QB when Belichick (in his first Super Bowl appearance iirc) and the Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl with their backup QB.

Now, all these years later, he helps the Eagles beat Belichick's Patriots (in potentially his last super bowl appearance I hope...)) with their backup QB. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Schwartz Defense while sufficient, DID NOT win this game... This one's all Frankie Reich's offense led by Nick Foles... Still happy for the Schwartz tho....

Fair enough but they did stop them on their last two possessions.  At any rate loved the end result!

Congrats to Frank Reich, the best backup and clutch QB ever!  The memory of "The Comeback" will live on.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Nice to see Frank get the ring.

Is there another important member of the Superbowl teams to have gotten a ring with someone else?

I can't think of anyone.

Beebes.  Green Bay.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2