Nunes Memo to be Released

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

No, you're wrong. But that's nothing new, is it?

You're only here to flame and to troll. DR is no conservative. If you've been paying any attention at all, then you'd know that. But you don't - or you do, but just want to troll him. Either way, $#@^ you. There are at least a few libs and dems that post here who can have a decent, constructive conversation. You're not one of them.

At first I thought you might be one of those people who likes to try to exert their intellect in online arguments in order to make themselves feel mentally competent, but I've since learned that I was giving you way, waaaaaaaaay too much credit. You're just a douche. A misguided, misinformed, frustrated malcontent with delusions of adequacy.

But I do give you credit for being one entertaining SOB, so I look forward to reading your reply.

:lol:

Hmm. Maybe! Can't claim to know Rhino's list of beliefs on all issues, so I'll take you at your word that he's different on other issues.

In this case, Rhino is burrowing deep into a crazy conservative conspiracy with the fervent belief of a North Korean. On guns, he seems to be more interested in believing the NRA than the Parkland kids, and the Federalist over the NY Times. I just call it like I see it.

Douche? Sure.

Misguided? Well, my still being here would support this.

Misinformed? In the broadest sense, definitely, as we are currently living in a world full of bad information. Misinformed relative to this board? No. 

Frustrated? Yeah. Seems like a sane response to the times but that's me.

Malcontent? I'll take it.

Delusions of adequacy? A fair description of the overall human experience! I like it.

Flaming, trolling, "sniping retards from the balcony" — whatever you want to call it, I'm using the exact same standard PPP tactics, just not on the usual targets for the usual reasons.

Edited by LA Grant

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

No, you're wrong. But that's nothing new, is it?

You're only here to flame and to troll. DR is no conservative. If you've been paying any attention at all, then you'd know that. But you don't - or you do, but just want to troll him. Either way, $#@^ you. There are at least a few libs and dems that post here who can have a decent, constructive conversation. You're not one of them.

At first I thought you might be one of those people who likes to try to exert their intellect in online arguments in order to make themselves feel mentally competent, but I've since learned that I was giving you way, waaaaaaaaay too much credit. You're just a douche. A misguided, misinformed, frustrated malcontent with delusions of adequacy.

But I do give you credit for being one entertaining SOB, so I look forward to reading your reply.

He's about as entertaining as Andy Kaufmann.

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

GFY moron, seriously.

I give an opinion. I don't think Carter is a right wing hack. I have followed what all these pundits have said, ON BOTH SIDES, and Carter is the only one I have found who verifies her work. This isn't a right wing conspiracy, this is what I see. So again, GFY.

She's one of the few journalists left that knows what the word means.  Follow the story, wherever it takes you.  But if you're a lefty, you decide what you want the story to be, then follow those 'facts' so that it takes you in the direction you want it to take you.

Journalism is on life support.  And it's people like Carter that keeps it somewhat alive.

9 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Guys!!!! Did you see the new development???? It turns out Obama's birth certificate was behind all of this!! Hillary used her witch magic to give it sentience. It's all making sense now!!

hahahahahahaha

FORTY NINE pages of you clowns playing pretend in fantasyland

ahahahahahahahahaha

Honest question for you, and I ask you to answer honestly:  What would you do if everything that DR has been laying out ends up being correct, and it's proven, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the Clintons are and were proven to be way way corrupt.  IF that were to be proven, what would you do?  Would you then denounce them, as I would if it's proven that Trump 'conspired' with the Russians to steal the election from her?

1 hour ago, TtownBillsFan said:

She's one of the few journalists left that knows what the word means.  Follow the story, wherever it takes you.  But if you're a lefty, you decide what you want the story to be, then follow those 'facts' so that it takes you in the direction you want it to take you.

Journalism is on life support.  And it's people like Carter that keeps it somewhat alive.

Honest question for you, and I ask you to answer honestly:  What would you do if everything that DR has been laying out ends up being correct, and it's proven, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the Clintons are and were proven to be way way corrupt.  IF that were to be proven, what would you do?  Would you then denounce them, as I would if it's proven that Trump 'conspired' with the Russians to steal the election from her?

Don't hold your breath.

MSM, leftists, Trump haters....... whatever you wanna call them, will go down to their last dying breath protecting the Clinton's and the left, all the while totally ignoring stories.

I just don't understand it. Forget politics...... we should ALL want dirty people getting called out.

Trump is all bad and the left is all good according to the left (including the leftist peabrains in here).

It's tiresome to REAL America and the Oscars ratings proves that.

4 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I'll cut off my right hand and mail to to DR. Have him send me his address.

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

Not to worry - testicle know it all DR has already confirmed with everyone I have no balls. 

I forgot. Since Greg is no doubt correct as he's been on quite a roll, we'll look on the bright side and just be thankful you can't procreate.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I forgot. Since Greg is no doubt correct as he's been on quite a roll, we'll look on the bright side and just be thankful you can't procreate.

Is your user name supposed to look like a sack and misshapen dong?

It is a weird thing to watch the media uncritically receive and regurgitate dozens of leaks — all of them out of context, some of them downright false — from Rep. Adam Schiff and his team and then write up that the other side is leaking. This is particularly bizarre given the general lack of leaks coming from House Permanent Select Committee Republicans. At the very least it’s worth noting that there were no leaks from Intelligence Committee Republicans about their 4-page memo alleging FISA abuses, even as the agencies and Democrats on the committee put out anticipatory leaks to cushion the blow from that memo. In fact, they leaked to … Nicholas Fandos.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good read. 

Burr has a huge target on his back.  The more they can throw dirt at him the better. I'm not fond of him but the NC Democrats in position to take his seat are more akin to a California Dem than what they need to be.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Good read. 

Burr has a huge target on his back.  The more they can throw dirt at him the better. I'm not fond of him but the NC Democrats in position to take his seat are more akin to a California Dem than what they need to be.

NC turning Blue? 

Midnight Blue
Ain't got no regrets
And I ain't losin' track
Of which way I'm going
Ain't gonna double back
Don't want no misplay
Put on no display
An angel? no!
But I know my way
I used follow
Yeah, that's true
But my following days are over
Now I just gotta follow through
I remember what my father said
He said "Son, life is simple"
It's either cherry red or
Midnight blue
Oh midnight blue, oh
You were the restless one
And you did not care
That I was the trouble boy
Lookin' for a double dare
I won't apologize for
The things I've done and said
But when I win your heart,
I'm gonna paint it cherry red
I don't want to talk about it
What you do to me
I can't live without it
And you might think that
It's much too soon
For us to go this far into the
Midnight blue
Oh midnight blue, oh
You were

5 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

i'm just a lurker, but i blocked these fascists awhile ago. it makes lurking much more fun :rolleyes:

For the record, this post, right here, is the reason I engaged LA Grant.

Those sorts of arguments and people need to be exposed for the ugliness that they are.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

i'm just a lurker, but i blocked these fascists awhile ago. it makes lurking much more fun :rolleyes:

Jump in when you feel the urge, it's a safe space for most views.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

For most rational views that have a modicum of thought behind them.

If you're an emotional, irrational fool with the communications skills of a dung beetle, you'll get slaughtered.

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

For the record, this post, right here, is the reason I engaged LA Grant.

Those sorts of arguments and people need to be exposed for the ugliness that they are.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

It's funny, the only reason I came to PPP was to ridicule "right-wingers" about hating Hillary, and being sexists that couldn't handle a woman becoming president or some nonsense.

Months later, I had an epiphany, and came back to apologize for being such an asshat. Maybe some of these fools can be saved

Edited by OJABBA
spelling
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

For most rational views that have a modicum of thought behind them.

If you're an emotional, irrational fool with the communications skills of a dung beetle, you'll get slaughtered.

Honestly, I feel you vastly underestimate the importance of the dung beetle.

One of my mentors encourage me to be a grass farmer, to take care of the girls below the soil to take care of the girls on top of the soil. If I can make happy healthy worms, dung beetles, and other microorganisms under the soil I will have a successful and prosperous Farm

So I do take offense at you saying this boards worse are equable to dung beetles.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

One of my mentors encourage me to be a grass farmer, to take care of the girls below the soil to take care of the girls on top of the soil. If I can make happy healthy worms, dung beetles, and other microorganisms under the soil I will have a successful and prosperous Farm

So I do take offense at you saying this boards worse are equable to dung beetles.

Tom really reminds me of a dung eater. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Tom really reminds me of a dung eater. 

I was going to say more like a limp Peter

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

NC turning Blue? 

Midnight Blue
Ain't got no regrets
And I ain't losin' track
Of which way I'm going
Ain't gonna double back
Don't want no misplay
Put on no display
An angel? no!
But I know my way
I used follow
Yeah, that's true
But my following days are over
Now I just gotta follow through
I remember what my father said
He said "Son, life is simple"
It's either cherry red or
Midnight blue
Oh midnight blue, oh
You were the restless one
And you did not care
That I was the trouble boy
Lookin' for a double dare
I won't apologize for
The things I've done and said
But when I win your heart,
I'm gonna paint it cherry red
I don't want to talk about it
What you do to me
I can't live without it
And you might think that
It's much too soon
For us to go this far into the
Midnight blue
Oh midnight blue, oh
You were

Won't happen in North Carolina, that is until they give a better Democratic candidate

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No, I truly don't.  If not for dung beetles, the world would be as full of **** as gatorman.

I just don't think they can read or write.  Much like gatorman.

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

DXnbCSDXUAAUCfF.jpg

Will he get a medal like Rex Tillerson got? 

This is turning into the biggest scandal in American History by a country mile. Trump is going to wreck our country before we can get rid of him. Mueller really has an awesome task ahead of him 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, garybusey said:

DXnbCSDXUAAUCfF.jpg

Nunes as a Russian spy meme...

as predictable as ever, Gary. 

On January 23, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember, this deflection plan was exposed and predicted last Thursday. They coordinated talking points:

Nunes/Sessions are Russian ops

Russian Bots pushing the social media narrative

... And like clockwork, it comes true to form today. 

Don't worry. It won't work. It only makes those who believe it look all the more foolish. Schiff and Pelosi are getting flooded with calls from pissed off Americans today - so much so Schiff's office took the phone off the hook. Don't believe it? Try calling either of their offices. See what you get. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nunes as a Russian spy meme...

as predictable as ever, Gary. 

If you're admitting that you can predict what he's going to do next and I have to worry about your state of mind

Just now, Boyst62 said:

If you're admitting that you can predict what he's going to do next and I have to worry about your state of mind

I didn't predict it, the talking points got leaked in January did. Gary is being a good mindless drone, parroting talking points without knowing it. He's just two months behind the curve because he's Gary and dammit, he does things on his own schedule. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't predict it, the talking points got leaked in January did. Gary is being a good mindless drone, parroting talking points without knowing it. He's just two months behind the curve because he's Gary and dammit, he does things on his own schedule. 

Well, I reckon it's best put that he thinks he found something really meet with nuns being a Russian plant. Maybe next week he'll learn we landed on the moon, and the week after that you may come to find out that water is wet

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

HA!

Nunes become a Russian stooge the second he supposedly recused himself from the investigation.

6 minutes ago, garybusey said:

HA!

Nunes become a Russian stooge the second he supposedly recused himself from the investigation.

Keep on parroting other people's thoughts as your own. You're doing a great job of carrying the water for those who wish to keep you deaf, dumb, and blind. 

On 2/20/2018 at 11:08 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Time for a little trip in the way-back machine... all the way back to 2014:

https://nunes.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=393777

Look who was at the forefront of calling this out? Golly gee, alleged "Russian stooge" was leading the charge calling out Russian interference? How does that fit with the narrative you've been told about Nunes for the past year? 

Then look who ignored all the warnings:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/14/obama-russia-election-interference-241547

And look who's been reminding everyone for months about it... almost like he knew where this whole charade was headed... 

Why?

Oh, right. Because the election was supposed to be hers. 

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, I reckon it's best put that he thinks he found something really meet with nuns being a Russian plant. Maybe next week he'll learn we landed on the moon, and the week after that you may come to find out that water is wet

The next original thought Gary shares with the board will be his first. He brings nothing to this community. 

:lol::lol: 

9 minutes ago, garybusey said:

So Nunes did leak the texts... good to know!

Not very hard to deny that.

DXkarEvVQAAfPz4.jpg

Incorrect. 

But again, you're doing a great job of carrying the water for people who think you're too dumb to know the truth. 

Then again, you keep proving them right, so keep at it. :beer: