State of the Union 2018

B-Man

“Americans love their country and they deserve a government that shows them that same love and loyalty in return.”

Democrats checking their phones as Trump talks about caring for veterans

DU1hFvrWAAAOPE5?format=jpg&name=small

This speech will play to everyone except for the psychotic far left.

Dems should worry.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“Opportunity must be extended to all citizens...that’s why we must reform our prisons...so they can get a second chance on life.”

Does this hate speech never end?

What a !@#$ing Nazi.

Trump's ode to crime victims is moving, whether or not you like his crime policies. Victims have a face, and that needs to be remembered.

Very moving to see the parents whose daughters were murdered by illegal alien MS13 gang members.

DU1lDOsXUAU7uib?format=jpg&name=small

And yet, many Democrats wouldn't stand or applaud for any of those things, because Trump.

“Americans are dreamers too.”

Great line.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

BEWARE THE CORY BOOKER ANGRYFACE

DU1nxcVUMAAHOhg.jpg

Four elements of DACA proposal Trump sent to Congress: (

1) Amnesty + path to citizenship for 1.8 million DREAMers,

(2) securing southern border w/ wall & personnel,

(3) ending "diversity visa lottery,"

(4) shifting toward merit-based system/away from chain migration.

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

is it not a little odd that Russia is not mentioned at all?  Sanctions, overwhelmingly approved by Congress, not being followed through on.

overall a good speech, but that’s a conspicuous omission.

Russia is 5,500 miles away.         What’s there to talk about ?         

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

is it not a little odd that Russia is not mentioned at all?  Sanctions, overwhelmingly approved by Congress, not being followed through on.

The sanctions in question were the ones imposed by 44 on his way out the door - the ones designed to intentionally inflame the Russian situation into the political scandal it became. Those are, in my opinion, unimportant. 

The administration has sanctioned Russia through other - better - means. Including just yesterday (or the day before, I forget which. The one Putin laughed at). 

It's a canard, designed to get you to think the Russian story still has teeth. It doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

“The intent was not to have sanctions by the delivery of the report last night,” the Treasury secretary told the Senate Banking Committee. “There will be sanctions that come out of this report.”

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The sanctions in question were the ones imposed by 44 on his way out the door - the ones designed to intentionally inflame the Russian situation into the political scandal it became. Those are, in my opinion, unimportant. 

The administration has sanctioned Russia through other - better - means. Including just yesterday (or the day before, I forget which. The one Putin laughed at). 

It's a canard, designed to get you to think the Russian story still has teeth. It doesn't.

Complete and total bull sh it. Who do you work for? Is someone paying you to post these lies? 

1 minute ago, GG said:

“The intent was not to have sanctions by the delivery of the report last night,” the Treasury secretary told the Senate Banking Committee. “There will be sanctions that come out of this report.”

Ya sure. 

I see we have already been diverted away from what WAS said in the speech...................

DEMOCRATS: TRUMP IS SO DIVISIVE! Trump:

The United States is a compassionate nation. We are proud that we do more than any other country to help the needy, the struggling, and the underprivileged all over the world. But as President of the United States, my highest loyalty, my greatest compassion, and my constant concern is for America’s children, America’s struggling workers, and America’s forgotten communities. I want our youth to grow up to achieve great things. I want our poor to have their chance to rise.

So tonight, I am extending an open hand to work with members of both parties — Democrats and Republicans — to protect our citizens of every background, color, religion, and creed. My duty, and the sacred duty of every elected official in this chamber, is to defend Americans — to protect their safety, their families, their communities, and their right to the American Dream. Because Americans are dreamers too.

Related:

Screen-Shot-2018-01-30-at-10.01.27-PM.pn

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Complete and total bull sh it. Who do you work for? Is someone paying you to post these lies?

Ya sure. 

Why?  You looking to jump ship & searching for a new employer?

Sorry, Gatortard, but Greggy thinks for himself & can't help you find a new master.

• Haha (+1) 1