Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's rich.  After eight years of fawning over a president who created laws all on his own, NOW the President only "enforces" them?  

The next time a progressive demonstrates any self-awareness, consistency, rationality, or honesty on this board will be the first time...  

So if Trump breaks the law, it's all ok, because Obama. 

After eight years of screaming your ignorant ignorant head off about Obama supposedly doing something wrong you have nothing to say about Trump's actions, his corrupt cabinet or obvious problems with the Russians? Pizzagate! 

54 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

We do, which is why Hillary didn't get elected.

On the off chance that you're referring to President Trump, please specify exactly what laws he has broken. Provide details.

I'll let Mueller spell it out for us. :) 

You think a special prosecutor will be will be appointed for Pizzagate, Seth Rich and Travelgate? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, no! What in the world is going to happen to our country?!?!?

I can answer that.  It’s going to continue to limp along in its dysfunctional state, with the political center identifiable as the charred barren patch chewed up by all the grenades thrown from the opposing sides which all fell short of their target.

28 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I can answer that.  It’s going to continue to limp along in its dysfunctional state, with the political center identifiable as the charred barren patch chewed up by all the grenades thrown from the opposing sides which all fell short of their target.

The only reason you think center America is not identifiable is because, deep down, you know the left is convinced the center is just as wrong as the right specifically because they don't agree with leftist ideology.

You can't spend years telling politically center America that they're stupid, and racist, and illiterate, and backwards, and Bible-huggers, and gun-clingers, and Islamaphobics, and transphobic, and rumprangerphobic, and deplorables...and expect them to just continue to take it.

This is how you ended up with Trump. And this is how you'll get MORE Trump, you freaking dumbass.

Nobody gives a flyingfugtard about Trump snagging a whore because he didn't do it while president. But you're all too stupid to understand ANY of this.

But you keep telling yourself the center is not identifiable and they'll keep electing someone like Trump.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The only reason you think center America is not identifiable is because, deep down, you know the left is convinced the center is just as wrong as the right specifically because they don't agree with leftist ideology.

Uh...no.

Thanks for trying to put a bunch of words in my mouth though.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You can't spend years telling politically center America that they're stupid, and racist, and illiterate, and backwards, and Bible-huggers, and gun-clingers, and Islamaphobics, and transphobic, and rumprangerphobic, and deplorables...and expect them to just continue to take it.

This is how you ended up with Trump. And this is how you'll get MORE Trump, you freaking dumbass.

Nobody gives a flyingfugtard about Trump snagging a whore because he didn't do it while president. But you're all too stupid to understand ANY of this.

But you keep telling yourself the center is not identifiable and they'll keep electing someone like Trump.

I'll just say that I don't think this is a particularly great way to approach the discussion with an individual who is willing to have an honest debate with you over ideas.

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

Uh...no.

Thanks for trying to put a bunch of words in my mouth though.

Politically Center America is not a charred barren patch. It is completely identifiable. It looks just like this:

Image result for 2017 election map

Guess why.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'll just say that I don't think this is a particularly great way to approach the discussion with an individual who is willing to have an honest debate with you over ideas.

Fair enough. My apologies for calling him a freaking dumbass.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Politically Center America is not a charred barren patch. It is completely identifiable. It looks just like this:

Image result for 2017 election map

Guess why.

You are way off.  You continue to attribute this line of thinking to me which is not mine.  I won't try to explain the actual point I was making because it's tiresome.  Also, it should be readily apparent to anyone not already itching to launch his pre-packaged diatribe.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

You are way off.  You continue to attribute this line of thinking to me which is not mine.  I won't try to explain the actual point I was making because it's tiresome.  Also, it should readily apparent to anyone not already itching to launch his pre-packaged diatribe.

I was genuinely referring more to the generic "you" then you, directly, but calling you a freaking dumbass doesn't support my case.

My diatribe may sound pre-packaged, but that's because I've been saying it so often.

America got tired of being told it was useless, sexist, racist and stupid.  It was eight years of all criticism of Obama being tied directly to racism. It was an election that had famous women telling all women that if you have a vagina, you MUST vote for the woman. It was telling people directly to their face that they are deplorable. And now it's a woman explaining that the problem is that women just do what their husbands tell them to do.

They've had it.

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Another day and hush money money rumor. This time it's about a love child he might have fathered with a house keeper 

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-rumor-love-child-sold-883395

Once we get the investigation around to the important stuff, lying about sex, we might be able to get an impeachment out of this yet.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Once we get the investigation around to the important stuff, lying about sex, we might be able to get an impeachment out of this yet.

And it will all be for naught because they really don't want Pence as POTUS.  But that would require thinking ahead.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

And it will all be for naught because they really don't want Pence as POTUS.  But that would require thinking ahead.

I think I saw a "Pence wouldn't be so bad" editorial in the NYT this week.

• Haha (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stormy released a sketch of the man who threatened her... 

1ec28f06cef08016c4977e4ecbd951f04aa57990bb199e2c04364c4f99ce8372.jpg

Maybe she remembers him so clearly because he looks exactly like her husband?

a lot of them have that double husband/manager in their life, i guess that helps the business situation

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's Tom Brady no question 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is that a hoodie on the artists drawing? Hmmm.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gees, its about time! Only took an FBI raid to get it done 

The president has previously denied knowledge of a $130,000 payment to the adult film star that was arranged by his personal attorney Michael Cohen and is the subject of a federal investigation.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Same place Tim McVeigh sister worked at? 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Isn't that the place you are a restroom attendant at?

Volunteer Sanitation Inspector. 

But his Mom only lets him work on non school nights