Favourite Uniform Colour

Gugny

The Bucs! Nah, those things are hideous. 

I like the Vikings unis except for the font they chose for the jersey numbers. 

As a kid I liked the Bengals with the orange and black. 

Saints black alternates are nice, same goes for the Ravens black alternates.

I like the Panthers light blue alternate jerseys. Wish they'd make those their standard home jerseys. 

Hate to admit it cause it's the Phins but those dark aqua green throwbacks look great. 

Raiders alternates with the white jersey and silver numbers. 

Seattle and their "see it from space" neon green alternates.

I'm sure I could think of more, I'm a uniform and logo nerd. 

Edited by blacklabel

Bills current and throwbacks are both just awesome. Packers, Steelers, Giants, the previous browns unis...simple and classic. I also like Seattle and think they've really been the only ones to look good in a non-traditional uniform. 

A ton of crappy ones out there. Jags, cards, bucs, falcons,  and so on

Giants look good, Chargers powder blue. Loved the Seahawks Shawn Alexander era uniforms. The Bears are ugly, but so, so football, so it works. Browns and Jags are currently the ugliest for me. And of course the Bills are top five, they should NEVER change their look. Blue on white or white on white or white on white throwbacks and that's it 

and yeah Chiefs look great

Edited by arcane

Gotta love those Pittsburgh bumble bees!! 

I'd love to see Buffalo do the red pants, blue jersey combo. It'd either be hideous or beautiful. No in between. Why is it again that the NFL doesn't allow teams to have more than one helmet? I know a lot of people hate the red helmets (I'm a fan), but I think it'd be nice to be able to throw them in here and there. It'd also allow for some cool uni combos, probably best in the league. Red, white and blue baby. Just need more red imo...

2 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

My Bills Madden uni is the Red color rush jersey, rush socks, white pants and the standing Buffalo helmet. It’s a sick look, I hope the Bills consider using that look sometime.

Yeah for sure the color rush should use the throwback helmet logo.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Serious question .... are you a ginger?  It seems that every ginger I know's favorite color is orange.  One of my close friends is a ginger.  His favorite color is orange and he's been a Broncos fan since childhood.

Only friends I know who love orange are females who are the masculine side of their lesbian relationships.

I know it is a small sample size and I am not trying to make a negative about this. Maybe orange is a masculine draw though.

• Like (+1) 1

My favourite besides the Bills is the 49ers. Their colours are class.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

AFAIK, the Chargers wear either Navy Blue or Powder Blue.

I'm thinking it's more of an azure tbh.

8 hours ago, Badthingsman said:
  •  
  • I LOVE the all blue. 

vomit-gif-445.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

I love the Bills uni. Chargers are nice and the old throwback Patriots unfortunately. Raiders are pretty classic. I absolutely hate Tampa’s. Liked their old uniforms much better and that stupid flag on their helmet now is dumb and so are the colors. 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

My favourite besides the Bills is the 49ers. Their colours are class.

I'm thinking it's more of an azure tbh.

http://www.chargers.com/team/history/uniforms

2007-PRESENT

The Chargers' new uniforms feature Navy blue jerseys and white pants for most home games, white jerseys and Navy pants for road games, and Powder blue jerseys with white pants for designated home games. On all the jerseys, the bolt has been moved down the sleeve, below the shoulder. The bolt is Gold and outlined in both powder blue and Navy. On the Navy and Powder blue jerseys, the bolt is in a white strip and on the white jerseys, the bolt is in a Navy blue strip. The numbers are now on the shoulder above the bolt. The front of all the jerseys have Chargers scripted across the front above the numbers and below the NFL shield. The team name, the numbers and the player’s names all feature a new font. The home white pants feature a strip down the side of each pant leg with a curved bolt in a Navy strip to be worn with the Navy jerseys and a Powder blue strip to be worn with the Powder blue jerseys. The Navy pants feature the same bolt inside of a white strip down each pant leg. The helmet is changed to metallic-white that features a Gold bolt which is outlined in both Powder blue and Navy.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

http://www.chargers.com/team/history/uniforms

2007-PRESENT

The Chargers' new uniforms feature Navy blue jerseys and white pants for most home games, white jerseys and Navy pants for road games, and Powder blue jerseys with white pants for designated home games. On all the jerseys, the bolt has been moved down the sleeve, below the shoulder. The bolt is Gold and outlined in both powder blue and Navy. On the Navy and Powder blue jerseys, the bolt is in a white strip and on the white jerseys, the bolt is in a Navy blue strip. The numbers are now on the shoulder above the bolt. The front of all the jerseys have Chargers scripted across the front above the numbers and below the NFL shield. The team name, the numbers and the player’s names all feature a new font. The home white pants feature a strip down the side of each pant leg with a curved bolt in a Navy strip to be worn with the Navy jerseys and a Powder blue strip to be worn with the Powder blue jerseys. The Navy pants feature the same bolt inside of a white strip down each pant leg. The helmet is changed to metallic-white that features a Gold bolt which is outlined in both Powder blue and Navy.

Actually now that I look at it more I'm going periwinkle.