How is TT doing?

Just now, maryland-bills-fan said:

He got hit in the head a number of times and left the game.  Is he okay?  I know most think that he has ceiling out and is not the future for the Bills, but he was a good player, a good team player and never bad-mouthed our town.  Let's show a little love for him !!

Hopefully he's ok but there were about 3 fine-able head-shot offenses on the Jags yesterday.   NFL needs to levy some fines if they are at all serious about player safety.......that was a bad look if that sh*t is going to be allowed again.  They were trying like hell to get Peterman in the game so they could get a ball thrown to them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hopefully he's ok but there were about 3 fine-able head-shot offenses on the Jags yesterday.   NFL needs to levy some fines if they are at all serious about player safety.......that was a bad look if that sh*t is going to be allowed again.  They were trying like hell to get Peterman in the game so they could get a ball thrown to them.

Hey,  he made a 1st down running and threw a pass and had it caught.  what is your problem????

In concussion protocol. 

Maybe he should retire for health two concussions this year 

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

List the finable plays please

21 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

He got hit in the head a number of times and left the game.  Is he okay?  I know most think that he has ceiling out and is not the future for the Bills, but he was a good player, a good team player and never bad-mouthed our town.  Let's show a little love for him !!

I hope he is okay.  I thought the Jags got away with quite a few cheap shots on TT.  

You're right he is a classy guy, he's just not starter material.  Not his fault he was the starter.  

17 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I agree. I think there was some cheap shots on Tyrod.  Per usual the NFL officiating seems to be very selective.  There was 1 game this year where the Bills defender just brushed the QB & the flag came out immediately.

24 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yup, they are a dirty team. 

12 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Hey,  he made a 1st down running and threw a pass and had it caught.  what is your problem????

He fumbled the ball on the run.......it lay in bounds while he grasped for it from out of bounds.:doh:

He hung a super fat pitch to Jalen Ramsey.:doh: (and for what gain?.....the clock probably runs out if Thompson catches it there)

In 4 plays he put the ball in harms way twice.:lol:

As I said before the SD game..........dude has the potential to be a TURNOVER MACHINE.

Final count on him........6 interceptions.......2 fumbles........and another dropped potential pick 6 in the SD game.

He was awful at playing QB but he throws to pre-snap determined spot with alacrity. 

• Like (+1) 1

he has amnesia.  he woke up and thought he was a QB and the doctor said oh no, it's worse than we thought!

too soon?  honestly i hope he's ok.  class act all the way and i hope the best for him at his next stop

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

We got a look at what it's like when the OPPOSING QB runs all over you for a change, yesterday.  

It pisses off defenders like nothing else.

Not the Bills' defenders, though! They were super careful to not deliver any dirty shots - which I must say was actually admirable given the close score. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Not the Bills' defenders, though! They were super careful to not deliver any dirty shots - which I must say was actually admirable given the close score. 

I think they wanted too but were too tired by the time they caught Bortles.

Holysh*t are the Bills old and slow at LB when Milano is out.:lol:

They balled up at the LOS though.   Frickin' Lorax making it hard to say goodbye.

47 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I hope he is okay.  I thought the Jags got away with quite a few cheap shots on TT.  

You're right he is a classy guy, he's just not starter material.  Not his fault he was the starter.  

What were the cheap shots. Saw one it was flagged 

42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He fumbled the ball on the run.......it lay in bounds while he grasped for it from out of bounds.:doh:

He hung a super fat pitch to Jalen Ramsey.:doh: (and for what gain?.....the clock probably runs out if Thompson catches it there)

In 4 plays he put the ball in harms way twice.:lol:

As I said before the SD game..........dude has the potential to be a TURNOVER MACHINE.

Final count on him........6 interceptions.......2 fumbles........and another dropped potential pick 6 in the SD game.

He was awful at playing QB but he throws to pre-snap determined spot with alacrity. 

How many snaps did he take this week going into the game do you think?