How is TT doing?

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Hes not seriously injured, he’s concussed. So freaking what! It’s not like this is a Kevin Everett thing. It was evident it was a non life threatening injury when it happened. 

Guy gets paid millions, gets a concussion, and we’re supposed to be sad? 

For a people that are know. For throwing each other through flaming tables there sure are a lot of Nancies out there. 

Nice to know some people can still pick up on dark humor. 

Sheesh, ever since people started getting offended by the proper use of pronouns ya can’t joke about nothin anymore. 

He's not seriously injured.  He's concussed.

That's  just brilliant on your part.

4 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

They clearly went for his legs early on a low hit but it wasn't called. 

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Blocked into them. Bortles had same thing happened NOT called. 

So what other fineable plays. Poster said at least 3

Went to the game yesterday, but watched most of the game earlier tonight after I got home from work. The Jag who tackled TT low was NOT blocked into him, while the Bill WAS blocked into Bortles. I have a DVR, and I closely reviewed both of these plays to make sure I got it right. Also, on one of TT's scrambles, he was targeted by a Jag thug who clearly went helmet-to-helmet with intent to "kill the QB." Romo even made the idiotic comment that "Since he's a runner, and didn't give himself up or slide, he's fair game!"  Umm, no, I'm pretty sure that recent league rules are that they do not want ANY players running around using their helmet as a battering ram on another player's helmet. It was clearly intent to injure.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Didn't see any cheap shots. Just hard hits.

Hope he's OK.

He took two that I can remember. The cheap shot to his head on the unnecessary roughness in the first half and the choking tackle that slammed his head to the ground and caused the concussion. Jack came close to a cheapy as well when he pulled on his helmet during a tackle. 

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Ya know what’s sad, guys in Iraq and Afganistan getting head injuries. That’s sad. Concussion blasts can really ring a guys bell. 

Tyrod Taylor getting a concussion while making money is not a tragedy. Tyrod Taylor is a smart, thoughtful man. He knows the risks. He’s not ignorant. But he accepts the risk and plays and makes money you’ll never see. 

Would I joke about his health in front of his family, no. But on a message board or at a game or bar — yup. 

What's really sad and weak is using veterans to shield your ignorant post. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

What about the headshot to O'Leary in the first half. Sure looked like a defenseless receiver being targeted by a thug to me.

Nope clean hit. 

23 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Went to the game yesterday, but watched most of the game earlier tonight after I got home from work. The Jag who tackled TT low was NOT blocked into him, while the Bill WAS blocked into Bortles. I have a DVR, and I closely reviewed both of these plays to make sure I got it right. Also, on one of TT's scrambles, he was targeted by a Jag thug who clearly went helmet-to-helmet with intent to "kill the QB." Romo even made the idiotic comment that "Since he's a runner, and didn't give himself up or slide, he's fair game!"  Umm, no, I'm pretty sure that recent league rules are that they do not want ANY players running around using their helmet as a battering ram on another player's helmet. It was clearly intent to injure.

Um no he doesnt slide he can get hit in the head. 

Also then you are not watching closely enough mills cleary pushes him. 

There was one cheap shot and it was rightfully flagged and that was the shot on the slide

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What's really sad and weak is using veterans to shield your ignorant post. 

Ok, guy, look — you’re on the internet and maybe ya shouldn’t be if you get your fragile feelings hurt so easily. 

And im a veteran. So...

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

He's not seriously injured.  He's concussed.

That's  just brilliant on your part.

And the concussion is sooooo bad that they let him get on the plane. 

Tyrod is probably already fine. He’s not as broken as your feelings anyways. 

7 hours ago, K-9 said:

He took two that I can remember. The cheap shot to his head on the unnecessary roughness in the first half and the choking tackle that slammed his head to the ground and caused the concussion. Jack came close to a cheapy as well when he pulled on his helmet during a tackle. 

You're right on the Ngakoue penalty, but it was called a penalty.

The tackle that caused the concussion wasn't cheap. Rough. Not cheap. There's a reason the commentary didn't even mention the possibility of a penalty there. No choke there either, The guy's arm was around the side of his neck, not the front. Yeah, he slammed him down but you're allowed to do that on a runner, which is what Tyrod is there.