Why the Peterman hate

BBills88

Let's keep this thread going all off-season, this kid deserves it. We have to show Pegula that we believe in this kid.

If this team just goes and drafts a top prospect, and cuts this kid, I will be up in arms. N way this kid deserves that kind of treatment. 

Edited by OJABBA

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Considering it's been said by analysts and outlets reporting on the game, as well as professionals and players, it's not really disputable.

Coupled with if you've played football from Middle School onwards it's pretty obvious. But yeah, the cornerback that was a couple yards behind the receiver somehow got the ball while the receiver who stood in place did not. Gee, if the corner could come towards the ball, how could the receiver not?

again, absolution of every interception he's thrown. He's led a charmed life in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t know why anyone would hate Peterman. He’s not an NFL caliber QB, so I would certainly hate if the bills ever found themselves needing him to play a single snap at QB ever aqain..., but out side of that he sounds like a nice guy 

He's a great kid!

3 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Let's keep this thread going all off-season, this kid deserves it. We have to show Pegula that we believe in this kid.

If this team just goes and drafts a top prospect, and cuts this kid, I will be up in arms. N way this kid deserves that kind of treatment. 

Well you can always exit the thread.

Nice avatar tho. There is that. 

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

again, absolution of every interception he's thrown. He's led a charmed life in the NFL.

You are trying to apply games that don't matter, plays that don't matter, situations that don't matter, to this ONE situation.

As if any of that is relevant...

Again, wtf did you expect? TT already threw an INT in the game, do we say his INT is the same as every INT? No. It was specific to that situation.

Minute left, offense hasn't done squat all game. 4th & 3 with no timeouts. Yes, he should've done so much more & had every advantage and opportunity in the world handed to him on a silver platter.... What a fool for not winning the game singlehandedly in a situation Tyrod is 3-22 in all time.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

Well you can always exit the thread.

Nice avatar tho. There is that. 

No way, this kid needs my support, and I don't give up on kids.

And that avatar is NOT FOR KIDS! So don't let it distract you.

Edited by OJABBA

Just now, BigDingus said:

You are trying to apply games that don't matter, plays that don't matter, situations that don't matter, to this ONE situation.

As if any of that is relevant...

Again, wtf did you expect? TT already threw an INT in the game, do we say his INT is the same as every INT? No. It was specific to that situation.

I had no expectations , it was a nearly impossible situation. Difficult for a veteran QB, much more difficult for one that is not nearly NFL ready.

I believe that all of the TT trolls have spoken and it was the same old #hi# that we have heard before . No mention of the snow game , where NP suddenly had an arm that was able to complete passes in a snowstorm. Weak arm bull feathers. !!!   He will be the starting QB  next year and for all you trolls get a life.

Edited by Wily Dog
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, klos63 said:

I had no expectations , it was a nearly impossible situation. Difficult for a veteran QB, much more difficult for one that is not nearly NFL ready.

He got 2 first downs on the drive with all odds stacked against them. You're right, he's not NFL ready to be a starter. But for anyone to EXPECT more from him at that point in the game is absurd.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

He got 2 first downs on the drive with all odds stacked against them. You're right, he's not NFL ready to be a starter. But for anyone to EXPECT more from him at that point in the game is absurd.

We need a couple new QB's next season.

48 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

His interception today was purely a function of the ball simply not getting to the target fast enough.  We've seen that before from him too.  I question if he has enough raw arm strength to compete at the NFL level.  Never mind all the other more intangible stuff.

Not going to blame him for an insane play by the CB. He probably underestimated how fast and hard the best CB in the NFL was going to close on that. Plus, the dude knocks it away and then catches it in midair? Who does that? A ridiculous play. Gotta just tip your hat.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Not going to blame him for an insane play by the CB. He probably underestimated how fast and hard the best CB in the NFL was going to close on that. Plus, the dude knocks it away and then catches it in midair? Who does that? A ridiculous play. Gotta just tip your hat.

This ain't Pitt.  On to the draft!

9 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Its actually not absurd. If he projects to be better than what we’ve got, where was any of it on display. 

He played quite poorly

... missed badly on open routes

... threw a sideline ball with not enough zip,  not the first st pick from that 

... I’ve seen him release a punt like toss over the middle of the field from for anyone to catch. 

— dive into a concussive hit. ( at a time it wasn’t needed.