Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Man, this stuff is better than Dunkirk Don...keep it coming :D

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OJABBA said:

I think this is the "modern way" in "journalism" these days. It's just like the coverage of TRUMP.

Pick a side, and just hurl any attack you can dream up (or has the smidgeon of fact mixed with a boatload of supposition and rumor) at the opposition (or if on the other side, deflect any and every criticism). 

Just generate clicks, and try to stir up as much venom as possible.

I don't want to go into the political analogy, but do you really think that article is "any attack you can dream up"?

A lot of people were extremely puzzled by the Garappolo trade at the time.  BB** let him go for much less than was offered in the spring, less than two months after trading Brissett.

It was pointed out that this seemed an about-face on Belicheck's** long-expressed organizational philosophy.  The extra-long meeting with Kraft just before the trade is easy to confirm.   The whole close Brady-Kraft relationship has been documented for a long time; Brady is on the record saying Kraft has been like a second father to him (for example, widely quoted last January).  

Far from being a "hurled attack", the article is consistent with everything known for ~a year, and provides a coherent explanation for what happened.  It's not very far-fetched to think there could be a conflict between the hard-nosed coach whose lifelong pattern has been to bring in low-priced talent and trade aging stars as they start to decline, and the star QB who wants to keep playing into his 40s, and that Kraft as owner might be asked to weigh in and might take the side of his "son" against hard-nosed unsentimental Hoodie logic.

The change in status for Guerrero has also been previously documented.  The question was why?  Again, the article provides a coherent explanation that is consistent with what has been observed or otherwise known.

Of course it all depends upon the source, but since it's not after all an issue of national security or policy, it doesn't seem like an attempt to stir venom and far from "hurl any attack".

I mean, if we want to hurl any attack at Brady*, Belicheck** and the Pats *** and stir up as much venom as possible, I could for sure do a better job.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Man, this stuff is better than Dunkirk Don...keep it coming :D

Wait.   What did you say?  

What did don say?  Big news TODAY?

this guy is DD!!!!

I’ll look for more.  

Its Christmas all over again 

diet regiment cult. (of personality) 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/some-patriots-players-reportedly-believe-tom-bradys-diet-regimen-feels-like-a-cult/

Brady’ trainer speaks out

Tom Brady's controversial trainer releases statement, appears to snub Belichick

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-bradys-controversial-trainer-releases-statement-appears-to-snub-belichick/

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, if we want to hurl any attack at Brady*, Belicheck** and the Pats *** and stir up as much venom as possible, I could for sure do a better job.

we shall see...

(Kyle Williams is dork)

Edited by OJABBA