NFL Draft Rumors from Eric Galko

Estro

Average arm, small, not overly athletic, an offense that doesnt translate to the NFL.  Those are all reason why if you get past the hype he is probably 2nd or 3rd rd caliber.  Mayfeild has 0 chance going top 5, 10 or 15.  I think someone will take a chance with him like Tebow and Manziel were before him.  If you want an improvement over Taylor but want a guy his height and will have similar restrictions with feild vision minus his A+ athletism you are in for a dissapointment.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

I believe that the Bill',s have their starting QB for next year , and they have to find a second QB as a backup.

Do you trade up for one or hope one falls?

I think you trade up for a qb, keep Taylor and keep building.  Maybe a rookie prompts a jult in Taylors play like kaepernick and Mahomes did to Alex Smith.  Maybe the rookie is just better and goes big ben for pittsburgh.

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Darnold and Jackson staying'?

Gotta' kick those first round picks down the road Beaney!

Picks for sale!   First round picks for sale!

Tyrod 2018!:devil:

Go class of 2019!

This time........make the trade with the right team..........big difference between acquiring the future 4th pick in the draft and 25th. :doh:

25th plus in ALL of the first three rounds! (KC, LA, Philly)

The third rounder the Bills traded for Benjamin was their own.

This helps the Bills tremendously. As for trading up, it really depends on how far up...if you’re trying to get to 1 or 2, then it should be for a Luck / Manning type prospect. But, if you’re trading up into the 8-4 range, you need to know the value - cold. Because there’s more risk in the player and still a hefty tag. 

With that in mind, I’d prefer to stand pat, and take Rudolph in later 1st if possible or wait until late 2nd or 3rd and take Lock. 

10 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

This helps the Bills tremendously. As for trading up, it really depends on how far up...if you’re trying to get to 1 or 2, then it should be for a Luck / Manning type prospect. But, if you’re trading up into the 8-4 range, you need to know the value - cold. Because there’s more risk in the player and still a hefty tag. 

With that in mind, I’d prefer to stand pat, and take Rudolph in later 1st if possible or wait until late 2nd or 3rd and take Lock. 

Trading up to 1 or 2?  Not happening with both the Browns and Giants in need of a Franchise QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Saw a report the other day that the Browns are going to use that #1 pick on Josh Allen. Believe it was a MMQB report. 

Saw that.  For just about any other NFL team, I wouldn't believe it.   With the Browns, could happen.

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Trading up to 1 or 2?  Not happening with both the Browns and Giants in need of a Franchise QB. 

I agree, virtually a non-existent possibility - was just stating that IMHO, if you’re a fan of trading up, it’s needs to be for that homerun type QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen is  EJ Manual

You are either accurate or you are not, and allen is not. You can't teach accuracy you have it or you don't.

I SERIOULSY DOUBT anything about any team drafting Allen in the 1st rd unless Whaley lands a GM job