So what happens if TT plays well against the jags and we win?

3 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

It might not be down to 8 million, but I think they could get it down to 10-12 million. No way they take the 18.5 million hit to keep him. But that dead cap of 9 million ain't great either.

I will go as high as 10M. However the cap hit has to be equal to or less than the dead cap associated. 

So 9M is the tgt number redo your contract to have a cap hit at 9M with an out after 2018 year you can stay. If not buh bye from the regime that has ZERO TIE to you

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Since i made my stance after 56 yards i have not turned a game on TT started except first NE because Peterman was hurt. 

But will go to to Jacksonville to watch the playoff game thank you Andy Dalton

IMO this miracle season could have also happened with Fitz here. Miracles happen, too bad it takes so long for it. Fans said the Bills can not get rid of Fitz he is the best not good enough we have had in a long time but yet he was easily replaced with yet another not good enough that ended up a better not good enough, too bad this not good enough is still not good enough without that miracle.

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Dude we kno we can upgrade at QB and most of us want to draft one in the high 1st round this year but yall exaggerate so much and use garbage confirmation bias stats to try to prove your point, that we gotta dial the convo back to reality. You said starting tyrod could never get us to the playoffs. A lot of you did.

And here we are. Playoffs baby!!

In SPITE OF TT and BECAUSE OF Andy DALTON

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

That Tyrod Taylor May Not Exist any longer 

Sad but true. That Tyrod had a solid OC that understood his limitations and strenghts and used them to score more points than any bills team after 1990.

This OC and his version of Tyrod neuter everything he does well and makes him focus on everything he is bad at.

This helps Tyrods development as a QB but doesnt help the Bills. Tyrod will start for another team next year as a better qb after his adventure through dennidummys island of misused talent featuring the likes of the tolbert zone stretch play, the tolber slant special, and everyone's favorite the tolbert speed option run play. 

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

IMO this miracle season could have also happened with Fitz here. Miracles happen, too bad it takes so long for it. Fans said the Bills can not get rid of Fitz he is the best not good enough we have had in a long time but yet he was easily replaced with yet another not good enough that ended up a better not good enough, too bad this not good enough is still not good enough without that miracle.

And i really didnt want to hammer TT this week. However i knew Dalton ending the drought would somehow justify people wanting him to stay and even build around

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

Sad but true. That Tyrod had a solid OC that understood his limitations and strenghts and used them to score more points than any bills team after 1990.

This OC and his version of Tyrod neuter everything he does well and makes him focus on everything he is bad at.

This helps Tyrods development as a QB but doesnt help the Bills. Tyrod will start for another team next year as a better qb after his adventure through dennidummys island of misused talent featuring the likes of the tolbert zone stretch play, the tolber slant special, and everyone's favorite the tolbert speed option run play. 

Where is a QB that has lead one of the worse passing offenses over the last 3 years going to start?  The 1970’s?

• Like (+1) 1

In SPITE OF TT and BECAUSE OF Andy DALTON

If that ravens bengals game happened in the middle of the season that convo wouldn't exist.

So the logic isnt there to support that assumption. You might as well give every nfl qb credit for getting us to the playoffs then. Smh lol

And i really didnt want to hammer TT this week. However i knew Dalton ending the drought would somehow justify people wanting him to stay and even build around

Where is a QB that has lead one of the worse passing offenses over the last 3 years going to start?  The 1970’s?

Thats a really good thread to start after season. He will def start somewhere. We can bet on it.

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Dude we kno we can upgrade at QB and most of us want to draft one in the high 1st round this year but yall exaggerate so much and use garbage confirmation bias stats to try to prove your point, that we gotta dial the convo back to reality. You said starting tyrod could never get us to the playoffs. A lot of you did.

And here we are. Playoffs baby!!

Xrush claimed we wouldn’t win another game with taylor at qb if I’m not mistaken. He’s the definition of living in extremes. It’s awful. Once said that anyone taking up for Taylor must just want to watch 60 ya passing games all season as if that’s all he ever does. 

Im with ya. We need a qb. I wanted one last draft early. But the nonesense guys like rush spew on this board about Taylor is pathetic. And the minute you call them on it they label you a Tyrod “lover” and toss the douchey “COT” saying around. 

Just now, FearLess Price said:

If that ravens bengals game happened in the middle of the season that convo wouldn't exist.

So the logic isnt there to support that assumption. You might as well give every nfl qb credit for getting us to the playoffs then. Smh lol

And if the Dolphin game happened in the middle of the season and the NO game happened at the end the convo of handling their business wouldnt exists. 

So again Andy Dalton got the Bills into the playoffs. 

Do they get in without Andy Dalton’s 4th and 12 pass 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Xrush claimed we wouldn’t win another game with taylor at qb if I’m not mistaken. He’s the definition of living in extremes. It’s awful. Once said that anyone taking up for Taylor must just want to watch 60 ya passing games all season as if that’s all he ever does. 

Im with ya. We need a qb. I wanted one last draft early. But the nonesense guys like rush spew on this board about Taylor is pathetic. And the minute you call them on it they label you a Tyrod “lover” and toss the douchey “COT” saying around. 

Yep. Ill call it everytime.

CoT in this b##########hhhh!

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

It absolutely helps the Bills. It's about building a consistent winner with an offense that can put up points. The long-term plan has nothing to do with Tyrod and everything to do with a franchise QB. Here's hoping that guy is drafted this year.

And if the Dolphin game happened in the middle of the season and the NO game happened at the end the convo of handling their business wouldnt exists. 

So again Andy Dalton got the Bills into the playoffs. 

Do they get in without Andy Dalton’s 4th and 12 pass 

Thats as stupid as saying 'Do they get in without every td and big play tyrod has been a part of this season?'

Give it a rest ur huggin his nuts too tight, letem breathe hes gone next year anyway.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Thats as stupid as saying 'Do they get in without every td and big play tyrod has been a part of this season?'

Give it a rest ur huggin his nuts too tight, letem breathe hes gone next year anyway.

Cool so no real argument then. Dueces 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

It absolutely helps the Bills. It's about building a consistent winner with an offense that can put up points. The long-term plan has nothing to do with Tyrod and everything to do with a franchise QB. Here's hoping that guy is drafted this year.

Draft one in the 1st we should be good.

The WRs barley got any work this year cuz dennidumb cudnt mold his offense to fit tyrod. 

Thats not productive.

1st year OC Lynn schemed tyrod and the bills into scoring the most since the legacy years.

6th yr OC Rico couldnt do that?

32 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

As has been pointed out, average QB would include a turnover.  Wait until Bortles throws two picks this week and see what that does to a team.  

Bortles is not an average QB. He is pretty below average.

Edited by MJS

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

The WRs barley got any work this year cuz dennidumb cudnt mold his offense to fit tyrod. 

Thats not productive.

1st year OC Lynn schemed tyrod and the bills into scoring the most since the legacy years.

6th yr OC Rico wanted

7th year and 3 year starting QB to be um you know a QB

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Thats not productive.

It's not a matter of could and couldn't. They're bringing everyone along in this system and made the adjustments they were willing to for Tyrod. Tons of passing plays were left on the field. They cover those in the film room and learn from them. The receivers got plenty of work in games and practice. They don't need a catch to progress.

I'm hoping they keep Matthews. KB, Clay, Matthews, Thompson, and Jones is a nice receiving group for a young QB. Plus McCoy.

Cool so no real argument then. Dueces 

Happy trails on the campaign bro.

You read tyrods name on a post u get stupid. Im not arguing with stupid.

Tyrod played well enough to get us there with this team.

Thats it. Hes now a playoff qb. Facts. He was the starter for us when we broke the drought. Facts.

Tyrod is playing next week and flacco, dalton, winston arent. Facts.

15th rated QB in the NFL by their qbr? Facts.

Got to 9-7 in an offense thst suits his skill set the worst, and with the 3rd worst WR roster in the NFL. Facts

You boughta ticket to the game and will cheer him on and hope he balls out. Facts.

After 17 years We are in the f####n playoffs! FACTS!

Deal with it.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

It's not a matter of could and couldn't. They're bringing everyone along in this system and made the adjustments they were willing to for Tyrod. Tons of passing plays were left on the field. They cover those in the film room and learn from them. The receivers got plenty of work in games and practice. They don't need a catch to progress.

I'm hoping they keep Matthews. KB, Clay, Matthews, Thompson, and Jones is a nice receiving group for a young QB. Plus McCoy.

I can see what your saying i jus wanted to see more of a QB/WR passing game like we hadnwhen watkins woods and Goodwin were healthy all at the same time.

I think we can cut bate with matthews if he wants too much $. Def wanna keep KB, DT, Clay, and Jones tho

22 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Miracles happen buddy, too bad only after a few decades

6 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I think more than wanting someone who can play from the pocket, they want someone who can and will throw the ball to receivers who are open, but not “5-yards open”, will throw to spots with anticipation, is capable/confident enough that the game isn’t all but lost if they are behind in the second half.

i think it is inaccurate to say that they are displeased with Taylor’s mobility - it is his short-comings as a passer that they are dissatisfied with.  

Clearly they don't mind his mobility, they kept him around this year. You can be a guy who can throw from the pocket and still have mobility.

Tyrod can't consistently throw from the pocket well. And yeah, that's a major short-coming. I suspect the same things you do, that the problems we've all seen bother them too, but we don't have a specific comment from McD about that, and we do about throwing from the pocket. They said before the season that a QB to play with them has to be able to throw from the pocket. 

Some mobile QBs can do that. Tyrod can't do it consistently.