Rose Bowl Thread

atlbillsfan1975

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Mayfield will be long gone by the time the Bills pick

That is very likely.  I don't expect any of Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield to be available anywhere near the Bills' first pick.  If they trade up, I expect it to be a minor move involving one 1st and one 2nd to try to nab Mason Rudolph.

We were at dinner with our neighbors Friday night and they had multiple Christmas trees, including a complete Georgia Bulldog tree. They are at the game. I didn’t realize she’s on the Board at UGA, but it was clear she was a HUGE UGA Fan!!!  

YOLO, he was teasing you with Ohio on one side of the coin...that was MEAN! 

Edited by Augie

The ESPN app video freezes or quality randomly degrades.  Still get the audio however

I noticed it during the regular season but it has gotten worse during Bowl season.  And i'm pretty sure its not my internet connection because none of my other streaming apps do this

Just now, /dev/null said:

The ESPN app video freezes or quality randomly degrades.  Still get the audio however

I noticed it during the regular season but it has gotten worse during Bowl season.  And i'm pretty sure its not my internet connection because none of my other streaming apps do this

No TV?

Wow! Sony Michel

3 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

It would have been nice for Bama to win the SEC title. We would have avoided having two SEC teams in the playoff. Nevermind, looks like Georgia might keep it close. I forget what Big 12 defense is all about. 

They looked stuck in mud on that Michel run

Someone a few weeks ago (Herbstreit?) said in 3 years we’ll all look back and wonder why it was so hard to see what was so obvious about Mayfield. A lot of smart people love a lot about him, and I see why. A guy on my college hoops team is like that...you’d HATE him, unless he was YOURS....then you LOVE him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.