Say shady is out. Tyrod RB1, Peterman QB1?

Um no, but this brings up a good question.   If McCoy is done, what are the rules for signing someone when in the playoffs?    Does being in the playoffs limit what they can do as compared ot the regular season?   I honestly do not know this.     I would assume that they would need to add someone even in they have faith in Murphy and Tolbert..   

14 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Say Shady can’t go next Sunday. I would rather have TT as a Rb than Tolbert. Discuss...

I LOVE Peterman, but I even have to say that quite possibly be a terrible idea. But i do wish teams would think outside the box more

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Joined TBD to create this. Awful!

You’re right, ever knowing 26... I’ve seen you post soooo many things worth a frontal lobotomy... Let’s just roll into the number one defense with Tolbert as our number 1RB. Sounds like a solid plan. But, as usual, nothing to contribute besides simply crapping all over something! Keep up the solid posts! ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

Um no, but this brings up a good question.   If McCoy is done, what are the rules for signing someone when in the playoffs?    Does being in the playoffs limit what they can do as compared ot the regular season?   I honestly do not know this.     I would assume that they would need to add someone even in they have faith in Murphy and Tolbert..   

My thoughts exactly when I heard he was not returning to the game.  What kind of roster moves are we permitted to make if he cannot suit up?  Kudos to the OP for posting this!

3 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

I LOVE Peterman, but I even have to say that quite possibly be a terrible idea. But i do wish teams would think outside the box more

"Teams" don't think outside the box more because when most of that stuff backfires they get fired.

As to the original post... hell no.

Edited by Scott7975

7 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

You can sign FAs at any time