Start Peterman vs. Jags?

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did you answer my questions?

how many times did you yell 

throw the damn ball 

what did you yell when TT fumbled the ball and possibly the game 

As for nit picking 

I spoke to what I thought was pertinent 

Honestly? I didn’t feel the need to yell at all really. I thought he played a solid game and managed it well. I have no issues with them tightening things up in the 2nd half up 19-0. And don’t try and use the fumble as some indicator of how he plays. We both know one of his few strong points is ball security..... and it didn’t count. So what the hell ever. Keep grasping for straws all for the sake of trying to be right. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I had said that TT needs to prove to me he is that guy.  I’m still not over the hump.  

I was was almost there @ 5-2 then we had the 3 game crap fest.  

Fool me once bud.   

Happy New year ? 

Positively weird. Your "3 game crap fest" started with a Thursday night game where Taylor played well - and looked like one of the only Bills who showed-up to play.

It ended with Taylor following Peterman's first half debacle, and TT was pretty sharp given the reeking mess he inherited.

Sorry, but I think your surly grump act has started to get in the way of clear thought....

Edited by grb
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

2000 all over again?

Since Tyrod is being waived/cut as so many say/want, shouldn't we prepare for the future with Peterman (our saviour)?

This year went up in smoke as our draft position was pooched and that 4-12 season was screwed with Taylor at QB....

What now?

Rob Johnson is making a phone call as we speak

The other thread OP started is accusing McBeane of being lucky. 

OP is trolling hard, for some reason. 

I think it is like the Old guy in Shawshank who couldn't survive outside of prison, so he killed himself.

*Brooks?

Edited by Paulus

5 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Still ready to move on here. But also still realize he’s not nearly the train wreck that you and handful of other guys make him out to be. Not even close. 

Do you honestly see yourself right now in these threads still clinging to bashing the qb and giving credit everywhere else. On this site trying so desperately so still be right about the qb. No shame. Bottom line is he’s just not as bad as you are so enthusiastically trying to prove. 

Do do we need better than Taylor? Yes we do. Do people calling for peterman the whole 2nd half of the season look silly? Yes they do. 

He isn't a train wreck. No one argues that he is a train wreck. He should not prevent us from putting full emphasis on finding more at the QB position though. This team could be much better with a solid QB who plays a full 4 quarters.

18 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

He isn't a train wreck. No one argues that he is a train wreck. He should not prevent us from putting full emphasis on finding more at the QB position though. This team could be much better with a solid QB who plays a full 4 quarters.

Dude people were claiming after the colts game that if Taylor got the gig back they wouldn’t win a single game the rest of the way out. 

Somebody tried arguing with me days before this last game that joe Webb.... JOE FREAKING WEBB.... was a more viable option at the position. 

You apparently havnt read through enough of this garbage to find the real gems 

27 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

How about an OC and coach who do......

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Dude people were claiming after the colts game that if Taylor got the gig back they wouldn’t win a single game the rest of the way out. 

Somebody tried arguing with me days before this last game that joe Webb.... JOE FREAKING WEBB.... was a more viable option at the position. 

You apparently havnt read through enough of this garbage to find the real gems 

Well yeah but on the internet, you'll find an opinion for everything. There are people that think we should move on from coachs and coordinators already.

I guess I'll adjust my statement to most reasonable people won't argue that Tyrod is a train wreck. 

Most people are just nervous that by accepting Tyrod's play, we will start foregoing other opportunities at the position, and that has been a repeated mistake by the organization over the last 15 years at least.

Thank God Tyrod got it done this year, but he definitely had his faults and its not impossible that another QB could do what Tyrod did this year.

13 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The proverbial cream will rise to the top on this board over the next couple days

POS fans that would rather be right about the qb than just enjoying the ride. 

Tickets were purchased during the heat of the moment. now my wife and I figure out how we are getting down there! It just got real baby!!!! 

Fly to Orlando and rent a car. Two hour drive to JAX.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Honest question 

when will you stop insulting people and calling them idiots and mindless when they disagree with you?

Your pettiness overshadows any relevant posts you bring to this board. 

To be fair, I believe he is trolling with this topic. The guy was very against starting Peterman and is a fan of Tyrod, so to start a thread saying to start Peterman in our first playoff game is purely trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

3 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

To be fair, I believe he is trolling with this topic. The guy was very against starting Peterman and is a fan of Tyrod, so to start a thread saying to start Peterman in our first playoff game is purely trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

However there was one to start him vs. Miami that was 100% serious.  

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

However there was one to start him vs. Miami that was 100% serious.  

While I was for the move against the Chargers, that was when we were on a two game slide bringing us to 5-4 with 7 games left including 3 tough games against KC and NE. Playing against a 3-6 Chargers team in a temp stadium with a lackluster fanbase seemed like a good point to start Peterman and try to get something going. I still think that was a good move without the hindsight that the Chargers might actually be good (dominant pass rush), and Peterman would lose confidence and weapons so early.

However to start him against Miami would've been silly in such a critical game. In his limited opportunities has not proven he can be better than Tyrod, and Tyrod handled the Dolphins just fine 2 weeks ago.

16 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

While I was for the move against the Chargers, that was when we were on a two game slide bringing us to 5-4 with 7 games left including 3 tough games against KC and NE. Playing against a 3-6 Chargers team in a temp stadium with a lackluster fanbase seemed like a good point to start Peterman and try to get something going. I still think that was a good move without the hindsight that the Chargers might actually be good (dominant pass rush), and Peterman would lose confidence and weapons so early.

However to start him against Miami would've been silly in such a critical game. In his limited opportunities has not proven he can be better than Tyrod, and Tyrod handled the Dolphins just fine 2 weeks ago.

No it was a ridiculous decision that actually the Bills were very fortunate he was so bad.  I watched and McDermott kept trotting him out and it was only after the 5th Int that Tyrod got back in there....  Even afterwards they waited 'til Wednesday to put him back as the starter.

I am 100% convinced that just a lousy game vs. LAC and Peterman would have started the rest of the season......

BTW here was the 14 page thread before Miami.....

And here ready to have Peterman start 2018......

Edited by Billsfan1972

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

It was trolling IMO    

26 has a bad habit of tossing insults to anyone speaking out against TT or in any way complimenting Nate. 

This goes way back to camp.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan