Jags 7-point favorites for the WCG

RiotAct

I can see the 7 points. Home team gets 3 automatically, McCoy status up in the air and the Bills having a hard time with good defenses for the other 4. Sure, I get the 7. Not going to be 7 at game time but a week before the game, I'll buy that.

expected really. home field and a stout D. 

0-0

anything can happen. I know for a moment watching the last minutes of the ravens game, I had my doubts. I felt like it wasn't going to go their way.

then the 4th and 12 play after he caught it and then ran it in for the td, I raised my arms and said thank you.

awesome feeling. I still feel high. well, I mean high from the win. great day today, one for the ages.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Jags going in to the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak . That noose is gonna get tighter as the week goes on while the Bills are playing with Haus-money. I live 40 minutes from their home field in Jax and I hear it every week. They were setting up the parade and fitting rings 2 weeks ago. We can beat these guys, their not as good as pundits make them and Bortles has looked bad as of late.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Jags going in to the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak . That noose is gonna get tighter as the week goes on while the Bills are playing with Haus-money. I live 40 minutes from their home field in Jax and I hear it every week. They were setting up the parade and fitting rings 2 weeks ago. We can beat these guys, their not as good as pundits make them and Bortles has looked bad as of late.

Was going back and forth w/ my Son today about Jags.... told him it would be bad for them to go into game w/ 2 game losing streak

You will see what the sharps think of the game if the line moves. Only respected money moves game lines. The general public will not move a line. 

7 was set offshore and vegas copies the line. The line Will jump higher if the sharps think buffalo cant cover the 7 points.