How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

11 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Hmm, maybe we need an overflow/Plan B just in case.

I am at Courtyard Marriott on Butler Blvd, wherever that is.

I recommend Dave & Busters. Courtyard Marriott is either where the Bills will stay or right near there, a block from D&B’s. 

48 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Go to the game!! 

I wish we could go the game, but none of the people in my group can afford the tickets. 

But if there is a spot in Jacksonville that will be just as electric we will definitely go there. 

21 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

We have 5 or 6 of us doing the same thing from around the country, we decided Buffalo only after the tix hit 400 for nose bleeds. Let me know if there's a watch party you hear about. We were hoping the stadium would have a watch party with the ability to tailgates, you know new era would be full!

I'll definitely let you know. I have been looking on BillsMafia for more info. 

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

From the Jacksonville Bills Backers FB page....

26220073_10212348226554763_2838478627220

Jacksonville Invasion

Saturday Night Party (7pm - close)

Wing It
11018 Old St Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL

**Same game day menu and beer specials***

Sunday Tailgate (9am)

LOT X (Cash/Parking Pass Lot)

Bring your own food and drink of choice.

I suggest pre-staging outside Lot X at 830am to make sure you get in.

***For those local to Jacksonville/Driving***
Please bring grills and tables. Show some Buffalove to our out of town Bills Fans and let them use your grills

Just got 2 tix. Expensive with the fees.  But I only have a 5 hour drive from South Fla.  and the Bills are 2 and 0 in games that I attended this year.   Cant miss it.

Getting to town late Saturday.   Besides Wing It,  what are some other options where Bills Fans are congregating Saturday night?

3 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Just got 2 tix. Expensive with the fees.  But I only have a 5 hour drive from South Fla.  and the Bills are 2 and 0 in games that I attended this year.   Cant miss it.

Getting to town late Saturday.   Besides Wing It,  what are some other options where Bills Fans are congregating Saturday night?

I sucked it up and spent WAY too much for tickets, but what the hell, I've been waiting for 17 years for this! I will be heading to Wing It too but have a feeling it may be too crowded. We need to figure out a way to coordinate with each other on where to go. (here I guess?)

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

nope... hit the road 3am Saturday!

crazy thing is we got our seats in section 244 for $170 a piece and last night they were going for around $700

wow! you were a smart man!

I am seeing that Bills mafia is filling up fast for wing it/bar Sat.night. Was told it is a hole in the ground bar that only holds about 150 people but are working on taking over the entire parking lot that is suppose to be very big . I bet thousands show up for a huge tailgate. Thinking our group might just skip and hit up sneakers at jax beach but that party sounds awsom on old st.aug rd.

Edited by xRUSHx

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I am seeing that Bills mafia is filling up fast for wing it/bar Sat.night. Was told it is a hole in the ground bar that only holds about 150 people but are working on taking over the entire parking lot that is suppose to be very big . I bet thousands show up for a huge tailgate. Thinking our group might just skip and hit up sneakers at jax beach but that party sounds awsom on old st.aug rd.

Are they selling tickets in advance?

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Seriously? that would be awesome if the Bills were there too!

Well, while the Bills haven’t shared with me their travel plans, I’m positive. All visiting teams stay here. Jag Home Game Sunday mornings are great in my ‘hood! 6 motorcycle cops lead team busses-including families from this secluded area around 9:00 am, to the stadium. After the game, they roll straight to the airport. My ‘hood has plenty of yankees who’ve moved south, so we’re always ‘reppin’ when our teams parade by! Some teams, (Philly, NYJ & G, etc.) have their own busses w/ team colors. Others just rent high end travel busses. We’re off the beaten path, but right next to I-95. Ideal for celebs/Entertainers to stay at. It’s primarily why they put the Dave & Busters here.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well, while the Bills haven’t shared with me their travel plans, I’m positive. All visiting teams stay here. Jag Home Game Sunday mornings are great in my ‘hood! 6 motorcycle cops lead team busses-including families from this secluded area around 9:00 am, to the stadium. After the game, they roll straight to the airport. My ‘hood has plenty of yankees who’ve moved south, so we’re always ‘reppin’ when our teams parade by! Some teams, (Philly, NYJ & G, etc.) have their own busses w/ team colors. Others just rent high end travel busses. We’re off the beaten path, but right next to I-95. Ideal for celebs/Entertainers to stay at. It’s primarily why they put the Dave & Busters here.

That is so cool! Thanks for the heads up. Having the Bills at the same hotel will definitely be an added bonus to this trip! Let us know if you have any other local information to share regarding where to go while we are in town, etc...

53 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is so cool! Thanks for the heads up. Having the Bills at the same hotel will definitely be an added bonus to this trip! Let us know if you have any other local information to share regarding where to go while we are in town, etc...

Well, there’s the Jax Bills Backers Party (addressed in another thread), ‘the Landing’ downtown will be rocking that night (it’s the place TV always shows after commercials -like Niagara Falls for the Bills games). But it’s a bit of a drive and parking will be scarce. If you’re flying in & out and renting a car/Uber, just staying in the ‘hood, partying with many Bills fans at the hotels, D&B’s and possibly the Bills will make it a memorable evening. I don’t know how McD rules Away Games protocol, but probably other great Bills of yore will be around. 

Go Bills!

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well, there’s the Jax Bills Backers Party (addressed in another thread), ‘the Landing’ downtown will be rocking that night (it’s the place TV always shows after commercials -like Niagara Falls for the Bills games). But it’s a bit of a drive and parking will be scarce. If you’re flying in & out and renting a car/Uber, just staying in the ‘hood, partying with many Bills fans at the hotels, D&B’s and possibly the Bills will make it a memorable evening. I don’t know how McD rules Away Games protocol, but probably other great Bills of yore will be around. 

Go Bills!

I called the bar and I am guessing they will reach capacity VERY quickly with only room for 150 people. You are starting to sway me towards D&B now but let me know if any other Bills Backer parties pop up in the meantime. (please) I am driving in from Atlanta so I will have a car and I am familiar with the Landing, but I would rather hang with Bills fans if at all possible. :)

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I called the bar and I am guessing they will reach capacity VERY quickly with only room for 150 people. You are starting to sway me towards D&B now but let me know if any other Bills Backer parties pop up in the meantime. (please) I am driving in from Atlanta so I will have a car and I am familiar with the Landing, but I would rather hang with Bills fans if at all possible. :)

If I see more ‘Bills things’ happening, I’ll post them. My daughter is coming up from Boca Raton for the game, so we’ll probably stay near home -which is where MUCH will be happening. Look for me wearing this.

6E122842-4264-4FCF-802C-917981E7CA0C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I have some high level business meetings first thing Monday morning t

WTF is this ???Hope you were being sarcastic. If not, between you and the dude saying " i bought clubs and first class airfare"   LAMPs galore today!

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

WTF is this ???Hope you were being sarcastic. If not, between you and the dude saying " i bought clubs and first class airfare"   LAMPs galore today!

I have previous work obligations, I can't back out of them even for the Bills ending a 17 year playoff drought since too much is at stake.

I'll obviously be watching on TV and rooting but can't join the party in Jax sadly.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

I have previous work obligations, I can't back out of them even for the Bills ending a 17 year playoff drought since too much is at stake.

I'll obviously be watching on TV and rooting but can't join the party in Jax sadly.

Its the "high-level business meeting" BS instead of just saying...I got work, I out!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Its the "high-level business meeting" BS instead of just saying...I got work, I out!

It's very high level....I'm in a very important position and have multiple meetings with corporate executives first thing monday morning to discuss sales strategy and 2018 strategic plans.

This is also why it's hard for me to post here regularly sometimes but I try my best to stay active.

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's very high level....I'm in a very important position and have multiple meetings with corporate executives first thing monday morning to discuss sales strategy and 2018 strategic plans.

This is also why it's hard for me to post here regularly sometimes but I try my best to stay active.

What a Tuel.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

:lol::lol::lol: Yep January 2018 the right time to do strategic planning for 2018 for a big important corporate exec!!!!! Now I know ya filled with chit and jsu being sarcastic, maybe even more than @LeviF91and @Boyst62 are with their stories of conquest!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

3 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know you're BS'ing now.  Oh man you are just a troll.  I've worked in corporate for two major companies, work hand in hand with C level execs and they don't talk elementary like you.  The fact that you told us what the meetings are definitely shows you're over playing it.  

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

:lol::lol::lol: Yep January 2018 the right time to do strategic planning for 2018 for a big important corporate exec!!!!! Now I know ya filled with chit and jsu being sarcastic, maybe even more than @LeviF91and @Boyst62 are with their stories of conquest!!!!

That's what I was going to say too.  I had my goals and projects laid out to me back in October....not two weeks into the New Year.

What a tool he is.

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Your job is to guard the fire alarms!  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I will definitely seek you out Chandler, thanks! Not sure what I am wearing yet. :beer:

I highly recommend PM’ing a cell # or something if you’re serious. I’ve had similar intentions in the past, only to be foiled by the impossibility of finding a specific jersey among a sea of tens of thousands. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Actually at my company the fiscal year started July 2017, so we are already half way through the 2018 year in terms of business objectives.

So these meetings are mid year and a look ahead to FY2019.

Either way I must be sober and on point come monday morning!

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Actually at my company the fiscal year started July 2017, so we are already half way through the 2018 year in terms of business objectives.

So these meetings are mid year and a look ahead to FY2019.

Either way I must be sober and on point come monday morning!

LOL....you talk like a kid googling business terms.  I know that’s what you’re doing.

Do you really have nothing else to do?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

I highly recommend PM’ing a cell # or something if you’re serious. I’ve had similar intentions in the past, only to be foiled by the impossibility to find a specific jersey among a sea of tens of thousands. 

I am pretty sure that was on purpose by the other party

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am pretty sure that was on purpose by the other party

It just keeps happening! I don’t know what the problem is!!!

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I’m trying to get tickets right now. 

How are prices running now? They are just getting ridiculous! A sign of just how badly our psyches have been damaged! 

25 minutes ago, Augie said:

It just keeps happening! I don’t know what the problem is!!!

How are prices running now? They are just getting ridiculous! A sign of just how badly our psyches have been damaged! 

Yea they are pretty crazy. Standing room tickets are $260+

Where are all the Bills fan sitting???