Raiders to part ways with Crabtree?

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Diva 101.... pass.......

Diva label was prominent when he was considered the best WR in his draft. A lot of trash came out of his mouth.  Since then he's proven that he's decent but in the grand scheme of things, JAG. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

And a poster commented saying "who cares" to him having character issues.  So I answered giving an example of a team that has had a problem with a lot of character issue players this year.  

Fair enough, but I still haven't seen anyone mention what the 'character issues' are.  The Bills won't sign him anyway, he will command a sizeable contract and I'm guessing that
Benjamin will be our high priced WR.

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I just read a report that the Raiders are going to move on from Crabtree after this season.

I would love to see the Bills try and bring him in here.

Thoughts?

Please dont tell me you thibk Zay and Clay Drop balls but want Mr Drop Crabtree

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

His play has also declined big time. Has alot of drops. I know they're missing Coop but he has looked very average this year

that's a better reason

1 hour ago, Buffalo30 said:

I look at Seattle when someone says that having Diva's doesn't matter.  

Those diva's won a Superbowl

1 hour ago, Buffalo30 said:

No, a team this year that will likely miss the playoffs and has had locker room, off and on the field issues that have gotten players fined and suspended.  They've had teammates having social media wars against each other, some saying they want to leave.  It's been a huge distraction for them this year and they will likely miss the playoffs partly because of that.  I'll pass on grabbing a bunch of diva players.

Who said a bunch?