Raiders to part ways with Crabtree?

25 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I just read a report that the Raiders are going to move on from Crabtree after this season.

I would love to see the Bills try and bring him in here.

Thoughts?

So then the Raiders sign Sammy Watkins as free agent?

5 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Former Super Bowl winning team, perennial contenders?

No, a team this year that will likely miss the playoffs and has had locker room, off and on the field issues that have gotten players fined and suspended.  They've had teammates having social media wars against each other, some saying they want to leave.  It's been a huge distraction for them this year and they will likely miss the playoffs partly because of that.  I'll pass on grabbing a bunch of diva players.

Edited by Buffalo30

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

No, a team this year that will likely miss the playoffs and has had locker room, off and on the field issues that have gotten players fined and suspended.  They've had teammates having social media wars against each other, some saying they want to leave.  It's been a huge distraction for them this year and they will likely miss the playoffs partly because of that.  I'll pass on grabbing a bunch of diva players.

Panthers beat the Falcons, Seahawks beat AZ, Seattle in the playoffs.  Not sure if 'likely' is correct.  

But what has Crabtree done wrong, I honestly haven't paid much attention to him at all. 

13 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Panthers beat the Falcons, Seahawks beat AZ, Seattle in the playoffs.  Not sure if 'likely' is correct.  

But what has Crabtree done wrong, I honestly haven't paid much attention to him at all. 

Didn't comment on crabtree, I commented on a poster saying that character issues don't matter.  I simply disagreed to that sentiment.  If he truly has character issues, I don't want him.

Edited by Buffalo30

3 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Didn't comment on crabtree, I commented saying that character issues don't matter.  I simply disagreed to that sentiment.  If he truly has character issues, I don't want him.

This thread is about Crabtree.