28 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Star lotuleli

Richardson

Upshaw

Resign Thornton

Resign Williams possibly....

The nt from Wisconsin is amazing

Id also sign ngata to replace williams if possible

Lotuleli and ngata next to each other is destruction!!

I think Kyle is done. He is still a decent player but another season of NFL football on his older body and I think he is better off just retiring. The Bills are better off getting some cap space and Kyle is best off leaving while he is still decent. 

25 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I think Kyle is done. He is still a decent player but another season of NFL football on his older body and I think he is better off just retiring. The Bills are better off getting some cap space and Kyle is best off leaving while he is still decent. 

I agree

The only dts id say are worthy of coming back to.compete are Washington ( who i like) and Thornton as a backup

Having the lotulelei brothers at dt is my ultimate goal if i was gm...

Ngata to replace thornton is possible too

Defensive tackle will be the most overall position going into 2018 in my opinion

Having a devastating run defense and destruction at d-tackle is a huge part of McDermott's scheme

Id like 

Star lotulelei

Haloti Ngata

Lowell lotulelei

Aldophus Washington

Cedric thornton

Hughes

Lawson

Davis

Ealy

Thts my dline

4 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I agree

The only dts id say are worthy of coming back to.compete are Washington ( who i like) and Thornton as a backup

Having the lotulelei brothers at dt is my ultimate goal if i was gm...

Ngata to replace thornton is possible too

Defensive tackle will be the most overall position going into 2018 in my opinion

Having a devastating run defense and destruction at d-tackle is a huge part of McDermott's scheme

Id like 

Star lotulelei

Haloti Ngata

Lowell lotulelei

Aldophus Washington

Cedric thornton

Hughes

Lawson

Davis

Ealy

Thts my dline

I think they need to find a pass rusher early in the draft. Hughes, Lawson, and Davis should come back but the 4th player should be a rookie, Hughes is older, Lawson more of an edge controller and Davis is a good backup, but they need some youth off the edge. Unless the team makes a big play for a QB in the draft they need to upgrade. I also don't see Ngata being a fit. He is an older player and he is coming off of an injury. I would rather they save that roster spot for a younger player. 

But Star and Lowell Lotulelei with Adolphus would be a nice trio at the position. 

Just now, billsfan89 said:

I think they need to find a pass rusher early in the draft. Hughes, Lawson, and Davis should come back but the 4th player should be a rookie, Hughes is older, Lawson more of an edge controller and Davis is a good backup, but they need some youth off the edge. Unless the team makes a big play for a QB in the draft they need to upgrade. I also don't see Ngata being a fit. He is an older player and he is coming off of an injury. I would rather they save that roster spot for a younger player. 

But Star and Lowell Lotulelei with Adolphus would be a nice trio at the position. 

Its very difficult to find premium edge rushers

Attachou is a great speed rusher i like

But u might have to over pay

I like Bromley as a rotational guy or someone to start opposite another real stout Dlineman...and he's only 25. I also think like others have said, it's a real chance to get a couple of guys on that list AND Draft their true star DT IF they don't move up for a QB....

4 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I'm pretty sure they'll bring back Deandre Coleman

I think there is a PS squad position open.

Just look at the moves from the last few weeks,guys are released then re-signed a few weeks later.

I doubt we break the bank at the DT position in FA especially if given the Dareus situation.

So at this point I'm guessing we use one of our 1st round picks on a DT (assuming there's one there worth taking) and then also sign a FA who isn't a big name and won't cost as much.

Either way DT is probably the biggest hole on this team not factoring in the QB situation. Also need to address LB and DE as well.

Is there a Sam Adams available?

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Either way DT is probably the biggest hole on this team not factoring in the QB situation. Also need to address LB and DE as well.

I honestly think a big run stuffing DT that can take on two blockers immediately helps our pass rush and reduces our need for a DE. That being said Shaq has so far not lighted it up so a DE would be a nice pickup. Another Milano would help tremendously in the LB core.

1 minute ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Is there a Sam Adams available?

At the closest grocery store ;) 

I think Star and his brother fit the profile,plus the bills still have Washington,Thornton and Coleman in the mix.

They might sign a couple of lower-tier DTs and see who can be productive in their rotation. I doubt they spend big money in FA at that position, they're more likely to draft some guys. 

A trade could happen with the way Beane was dealing this off-season, can't rule that out.

If KW wants to play, I'm sure McDermott would want him back. And surely the FO would want a team-friendly deal and I think we'd see KW's role reduced quite a bit. 

20 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Star would be a great anchor, fits a lot of what they need. 

What about trying to get Star’s “little” brother in maybe the 2nd round of the draft?

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I doubt we break the bank at the DT position in FA especially if given the Dareus situation.

So at this point I'm guessing we use one of our 1st round picks on a DT (assuming there's one there worth taking) and then also sign a FA who isn't a big name and won't cost as much.

The Dareus trade was not about his price tag.  He is not a worker, never in the kind of shape he should be and is unreliable in his availablility due to suspensions.  I think the new regime hoped that he would come around, but he punched his ticket out of town when he missed team bus to a preseason game and was sent home.

i don’t think his trade means that the Bills would not spend substantial money on a DT.

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

They might sign a couple of lower-tier DTs and see who can be productive in their rotation. I doubt they spend big money in FA at that position, they're more likely to draft some guys. 

A trade could happen with the way Beane was dealing this off-season, can't rule that out.

If KW wants to play, I'm sure McDermott would want him back. And surely the FO would want a team-friendly deal and I think we'd see KW's role reduced quite a bit. 

The Bills would be idiotic to not pick up a good run stuffing DT in free agency. There is a big need on the roster for a big 'DT. The Panthers defense always struggled until they plugged Star into the middle. In 2011 McD's first year as the D-Coordinator the Panthers were 6-10 and ranked 25th against the rush. In 2012 they were ranked 14th in rush defense (Helped by Dwan Edwards.) Star's rookie year they were ranked 2nd in rush defense.

Big run stuffing DT's are important to the success of a 4-3 defense. The Bills have enough cap space, there are a lot of good DT's out on the market, and the Bills have so many other needs on the roster that their draft picks could be used to address. Why on Earth would they waste a draft pick or try and go cheap at DT?