the TT bashing is just so tiresome

stuvian

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rico newd to stop bashing Tyrod 

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said Tuesday there are "quite a few things" that led to Buffalo allowing six sacks in Sunday's loss to New England, but among them Dennison said Tyrod Taylor must sometimes not try to avoid pressure. Taylor's scrambling led to some of the sacks Sunday, although Dennison also mentioned a protection breakdown with another sack.

Is a 9 yard loss on a screen to a fullback on first and goal kinda' like a designed sack?:unsure:

3 hours ago, Bakin said:

Yeah it happens against a good D. 

I also recall 2 TDS (passes) that we could’ve should’ve had. 

Tyrod has a lot of limitations. But it’s clear he can also take you to the Playoffs if the rest of the team is doing it’s job. 

My my guess is he will be a starter somewhere next year. 

Only one of those would have counted and took away 3 of our points so that would have been 16 points for the offense which to me not good enough. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Is a 9 yard loss on a screen to a fullback on first and goal kinda' like a designed sack?:unsure:

When it’s a check down because he’s too afraid to make a pass downfield...

sure it’s the same thing. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

When it’s a check down because he’s too afraid to make a pass downfield...

sure it’s the damn thing. 

Nobody will be expecting a "pass downfield" with offensive lineman downfield blocking for a "fake" screen.......ingenius.

You should apply at OBD.......I hear from a source of a source that there might be either an OC or OC quality control opening.

59 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I knew you and Teddy would hit it off!  

Here are some conversation starters for you guys:

"That BADOL says Tyrod isn't a "bad QB".....but then he never gives proof that Tyrod is elite!"  

"Did your lawyer send you a real Christmas card at least........mine only sent an email.:angry:"

Happy Holidays Ty-trolls!

If that’s really is RLB then he’s been cool with me for a while.

Edited by joesixpack

On 12/24/2017 at 11:37 PM, stuvian said:

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

TT isnt a number 1- that is all

Last in passing offense.
3 games this season with 3 points.

"But we run the ball more than anyone!"
Teams ahead of us in rushing attempts, Jags, Panthers, Vikings and Eagles. Their passing ranks? 16th, 27th, 13th and 12th. (Cam is also not good, hence the reason he only put up 9 points on the Bills. Guess how much Tyrod mustered.)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Nobody will be expecting a "pass downfield" with offensive lineman downfield blocking for a "fake" screen.......ingenius.

You should apply at OBD.......I hear from a source of a source that there might be either an OC or OC quality control opening.

You can blather on all you want. 

TT has failed to prove he’s a reliable QB in the NFL.   

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can blather on all you want. 

Yeah......it's not blathering.......it's the rules....when you call a screen pass the objective is to get your blockers downfield quickly.......at which point you can't throw a forward pass.:doh:

Rules.

I don't expect much from some of you clowns but for chrissake!:lol:

2 hours ago, Luka said:

Last in passing offense.
3 games this season with 3 points.

"But we run the ball more than anyone!"
Teams ahead of us in rushing attempts, Jags, Panthers, Vikings and Eagles. Their passing ranks? 16th, 27th, 13th and 12th. (Cam is also not good, hence the reason he only put up 9 points on the Bills. Guess how much Tyrod mustered.)

The only thing he can be relied on to do is not turn over the ball.... You can win some games that way but it’ll be super hard to get into the playoffs that way (third year in a row) let alone make a push for a Super Bowl.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:40 PM, ScottLaw said:

Fans need a scape goat. It's just easy to blame the QB. 

Meanwhile those same fans excuse McDermott for passing on all QBs in last years draft before settling for Peterman in the 5th. 

I don't know who the f*** it is at one Bills Drive with this team for 30 f****** years loves to take defensive backs in the first round it's so f****** frustrating

And I love tre'davious white I think he's a fantastic corner and I think he's the best one I've had since Antoine Winfield but I'm still taking DeShaun Watson over tre'davious white obviously and I'm still taking Pat Mahoney's over tre'davious White

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rico newd to stop bashing Tyrod 

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said Tuesday there are "quite a few things" that led to Buffalo allowing six sacks in Sunday's loss to New England, but among them Dennison said Tyrod Taylor must sometimes not try to avoid pressure. Taylor's scrambling led to some of the sacks Sunday, although Dennison also mentioned a protection breakdown with another sack.

Hilarious..... Blame a mobile QB for lousy pass protection and sacks and not trying to avoid pressure?  What is Dennison saying.  

As for the screen that was the genius play call......  

53 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Hilarious..... Blame a mobile QB for lousy pass protection and sacks and not trying to avoid pressure?  What is Dennison saying.  

As for the screen that was the genius play call......  

Probably throw the ball away like the smart qbs do.  

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Nobody will "be expecting a pass downfield".

Yes the Taylor made offense oh its so wonderful having teams laughing saying yes "we made him be a QB".

23 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Mariota threw 26 tds last season.  

Down year for sure, you can give up on him if you want.    

Have you watched him play much?  He's not any better than Taylor and might be worse ... and that's over the entire course of his career, not just this season, because the Titans have much more offensive talent and a much less conservative offensive system than the Bills have.  The Titans win because their defense not because Mariota plays like a "franchise" QB.

• Like (+1) 1