the TT bashing is just so tiresome

stuvian

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

Maybe not crystal...but definitely doable. 

Lets see what happens next week. It will be close!

Listen, I don't have a horse to back in this, I'm a Bills fan, period, not a TT is my guy or NP is my guy, I want the Bills to do well.  TT has shown that college scouting reports on him back when he came out of College are to the letter completely accurate and have shown his shortcomings.  he is who he is. A very average QB that can generate success if he's not the main point of an offense. He can't carry a team or elevate a team to do great things.  He's afraid to throw receivers open, he doesn't audible well or at all, and his deep ball seemingly has gone to crap this year, a bunch have been thrown out of bounds and are completely uncatchable.  It's time for a change.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

The kind of season's Woods and Goodwin are having should illustrate how bad Tyrod actually is at throwing the ball.  Goodwin is about to crack 1,000 and he had C.J. freaking Bethard throwing to him for most of the year.  Worst part about Tyrod is, you will lose good-great WR's in free agency thinking they are not that good, when you just weren't able to properly evaluate them due to Tyrod being a terrible passer.

On December 24, 2017 at 11:37 PM, stuvian said:

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

You had the very good sense to use a photograph of Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore as your avatar, so you have to be a really decent person.

Otherwise I would lay  into you mercilessly for piling so much stupid and wrong into three sentences.

Tyrod is very mediocre, he is easily the weakest link on this team, and our team will be improved greatly and immediately when his ass is kicked to the curb.  That is coming this off-season.  

When we get a real QB around here, it will smell like victory.  Someday this drought is gonna end.  

19 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Again:

Taylor's production was elite with Watkins and Woods healthy.

Are we clear on that yet?   

And btw tell me again how you knew Goodwin had this kind of season in him.

When I was the lone-wolf propping Goodwins exceptional talent here on TSW I was mocked and told he was just a more injury prone TJ Graham.:lol:

Do you think everyone here on TSW would have been SO ACCOMMODATING of Goodwin blowing off the Bills for basically 3 seasons as he prepped for the 2016 Olympics if they knew he had this kind of potential as a WR?   I think not!:lol:

:bag:

Give it a rest dude. You should have asked Santa for a new set of eyes

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MarkAF43 said:

Listen, I don't have a horse to back in this, I'm a Bills fan, period, not a TT is my guy or NP is my guy, I want the Bills to do well.  TT has shown that college scouting reports on him back when he came out of College are to the letter completely accurate and have shown his shortcomings.  he is who he is. A very average QB that can generate success if he's not the main point of an offense. He can't carry a team or elevate a team to do great things.  He's afraid to throw receivers open, he doesn't audible well or at all, and his deep ball seemingly has gone to crap this year, a bunch have been thrown out of bounds and are completely uncatchable.  It's time for a change.

I’m pretty sure you will get that change. 

There are a lot of QBs who I’m sure you would rather have that aren’t going to the playoffs this year (and have a dismal excuse for them). 

All that that being said - if we grab a first rounder - patience will be a virtue for Bills fans. If we grab Cousins, I wonder how many picks he will throw before our fans throw him to the wolves. My guess is; not many. 

TY is a good player. He’s made some phenomenal plays and done the best he could with what he was given. He’s not a world beater and no one ever expected him to be one. We just hoped against hope. 

Will we we find someone better?  In 2018?  I hope. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/24/2017 at 11:37 PM, stuvian said:

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

To your first question: yes. I do think the Bills would be a better team, in fact I'll go so far to say a 10 win team going into their final game this week (by beating Bengals and Carolina) with any of the 4 QBs you mentioned and still with the absence of Sammy and Dareus.

Edited by BigBuff423

3 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I’m pretty sure you will get that change. 

There are a lot of QBs who I’m sure you would rather have that aren’t going to the playoffs this year (and have a dismal excuse for them). 

All that that being said - if we grab a first rounder - patience will be a virtue for Bills fans. If we grab Cousins, I wonder how many picks he will throw before our fans throw him to the wolves. My guess is; not many. 

TY is a good player. He’s made some phenomenal plays and done the best he could with what he was given. He’s not a world beater and no one ever expected him to be one. We just hoped against hope. 

Will we we find someone better?  In 2018?  I hope. 

I do my best to not look for the excuses because to me a truly good or great player will show what they are in most (not all) cases regardless of circumstance.

I don't think there will be much patience at all for whomever is next to take the reins. 

He's a good guy and he's tried hard but his limitations are glaring and for a team in need of a true QB he doesn't have everything the Bills need.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Again:

Taylor's production was elite with Watkins and Woods healthy.

Are we clear on that yet?   

And btw tell me again how you knew Goodwin had this kind of season in him.

When I was the lone-wolf propping Goodwins exceptional talent here on TSW I was mocked and told he was just a more injury prone TJ Graham.:lol:

Do you think everyone here on TSW would have been SO ACCOMMODATING of Goodwin blowing off the Bills for basically 3 seasons as he prepped for the 2016 Olympics if they knew he had this kind of potential as a WR?   I think not!:lol:

We’re all clear on you not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground. 

If you think Tyrod’s passing production with Woods and Watkins was “elite,” that’s because you’re stupid. That’s because you don’t know what elite is. That’s because you don’t watch other teams — our passing game isn’t even to 90’s NFL standards. 

What you are is a guy who can’t admit he was wrong on Taylor and you’re doubling down. I almost admire your drive but at this point you’re just waving a sign that reads “I’m an idiot, and I’ll prove it.”

Edited by The_Dude
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

We’re all clear on you not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground. 

If you think Tyrod’s passing production with Woods and Watkins was “elite,” that’s because you’re stupid. That’s because you don’t know what elite is. That’s because you don’t watch other teams — our passing game isn’t even to 90’s NFL standards. 

What you are is a guy who can’t admit he was wrong on Taylor and you’re doubling down. I almost admire your drive but at this point you’re just waving a sign that reads “I’m an idiot, and I’ll prove it.”

1 hour ago, BillsFan2313 said:

:bag:

Give it a rest dude. You should have asked Santa for a new set of eyes

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Elite meaning 15th as opposed to his normal ranking of 24th among his peers ? 

I'm sure the holidays are very tough on some of you geniuses.............I try to take that into account. :thumbsup:  Merry Christmas!:lol:  

16 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I'm sure the holidays are very tough on some of you geniuses.............I try to take that into account. :thumbsup:  Merry Christmas!:lol:  

I’d stop posting and definitely not lash out if in your shoes.  

We all told you Taylor blew years ago, but you weren’t bright enough to get it.  

Triple down on the fail big man !   Deny deny deny and call that lawyer ???

Edited by Teddy KGB

20 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

How exactly?

I'm not even going to quote your own personal biases, I was simply pointing out that Bills fans are always in love with the "other" guy.  Lots of folks act like TT is the worst QB to ever play the game, fail to give him credit for games he won for us, and don't seem to understand that there are teams that would be happy to have him (Broncos, anyone?).  Is he great?  No.  Is he the future of the franchise?  No.  However, as I've said, he's the best we have right now.  I give him credit for that much, and for putting together the possibility of making the playoffs in a year where we have an entirely new coaching staff, new GM, and a massively retooled roster.

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That statement is the SINGLE most ridiculous thing I've ever read on TSW. Congratulations, you're now alpha idiot.

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I’d stop posting and definitely not lash out if in your shoes.  

We all told you Taylor blew years ago, but you weren’t bright enough to get it.  

Triple down on the fail big man !   Deny deny deny and call that lawyer ???

Teddy........meet Joe.  

I feel like I am bringing you all together!

It's not a "think-tank" but the concept is the same.:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

I'm not even going to quote your own personal biases, I was simply pointing out that Bills fans are always in love with the "other" guy.  Lots of folks act like TT is the worst QB to ever play the game, fail to give him credit for games he won for us, and don't seem to understand that there are teams that would be happy to have him (Broncos, anyone?).  Is he great?  No.  Is he the future of the franchise?  No.  However, as I've said, he's the best we have right now. 

1. He's not the worst to ever play the game. Just one of the worst currently playing the game. 

2. Can't think of one game. Maybe the Dolphins game a week ago? Care to elaborate? 

3. That's why he took a pay cut to come back to Buffalo, right? So many options out there! 

43 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Best of luck.

Maybe his buddies KTD or 26 will come to his rescue again.

PT5P too. I think many people on here don't think he is amazing by any stretch. He's just the best we've got. And I've heard the most god awful counter arguments to this

Rico newd to stop bashing Tyrod 

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said Tuesday there are "quite a few things" that led to Buffalo allowing six sacks in Sunday's loss to New England, but among them Dennison said Tyrod Taylor must sometimes not try to avoid pressure. Taylor's scrambling led to some of the sacks Sunday, although Dennison also mentioned a protection breakdown with another sack.

47 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Best of luck.

Maybe his buddies KTD or 26 will come to his rescue again.

I knew you and Teddy would hit it off!  

Here are some conversation starters for you guys:

"That BADOL says Tyrod isn't a "bad QB".....but then he never gives proof that Tyrod is elite!"  

"Did your lawyer send you a real Christmas card at least........mine only sent an email.:angry:"

Happy Holidays Ty-trolls!