When did you know today's game was over?

Chicharito

2 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

Maybe it was somewhere around here ... still a one-score game with nearly 16 minutes of football left to be played ... wasn't quite expecting to see this ...

image2.thumb.jpg.55aa8a029615eb4ef5dca0525bcd7892.jpg

Even he knows he sucks at come backs ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We were still tied at the end of third, our defense ran out of gas and the offense stopped scoring.

Tyrod turned back into Tyrod ;) 

Looked 1/2 way decent in the 1st half then poops the bed in the money quarters ;) 

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I really think PI needs to be changed from a spot foul to a 10 yard penalty.  The current rule gives the officials too much power to decide the outcome of the game on what is obviously a judgment call that is applied in a totally inconsistent manner.  With some teams mysteriously being on the right side of the calls all the time, getting the calls and not getting called.  It seems lIke part of the playbook of some teams to 'draw' these fouls by chucking the ball downfield instead of something that happens as a result of the play, gaming the rules.  Brady certainly does this and to their credit it works.

As for plays that decided the game 15 yard sack, Clay's drop, bogus replay, and missed FG from 50 were it for me.

It's a tough penalty to change, though. If you're a DB, you might as well tackle the receiver on any pass attempt over 10 yards. Better to give them 10 rather than 25 or 30. 

Almost all NFL QBs who can throw can hit their targets 40+ yards downfield with precision so PI spot fouls reward this skill

college kids can’t do this, most are running tinker toy option games with bad passing skills, some want to keep doing that in the NFL, the restricted range recognizes their lack of skill

McDermott's decisions to kick a FG.  I knew it was the wrong choice which was punctuated by a missed FG

39 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m very fond of points, They help you win games. 

Flawed logic.  Settling for 3 points when you could have 7 is a sure fire way to lose against the Patriots.

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I agree but will also add.....I felt the game was over when Hauschka trotted onto the field. The result didn’t matter.

The result was great field position for Brady with a 7 point lead. Jugular.

Edited by Uncle Joe

8 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Right after they gifted KB's touchdown away. We all realized we had to fight the refs too, and I think we really got demoralized. 

A lot of media on NFLN and ESPN are actually outraged over the KB reversal. That play basically sucked the life out of our guys. Then TT proceeded to go into choke mode right on schedule. More idiotic calls by Rick "Julia Childs" Dennisuck....the NPL was never going to let us win anyway. 

The Benjamin TD overturn. Confirmed shortly after by the 4th and 1 the cheaters got after challenge. While they did originally get a bad spot, I didn't think you could then simply give them a first down, without re-spotting the football, and perhaps getting the chains out.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Who knows, but FGs are more dependable than pick sixes.

It’s not so much about depending on getting a pick 6. The risk-reward is if you don’t get the TD, you have the Opponent backed up and if you don’t get a turnover, you can get the ball back with great field position if you trust how your D (and O) is playing. Which to that point both had looked good, and they were trying to take advantage given that you don’t beat the Pats at Gillette with FGs.

Edited by YoloinOhio